TRINITY - Currently looking for active PvP members

Black

Why would you like to join Trinity?

To dive deeper into the PRO community by joining a guild

What is the highest rating you've ever got?

I cant remember as Ive been playing since 2015 but stopped a few times

I am good at pvp in real comp so I will be doing Pro pvp as well as I got my teams set up

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now?

343hrs

Hrs daily

What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity?

Kanto Dex service

Lending pokes for E4

Coins

Add a picture of your trainer card in the application.

What is your Discord ID?

Gigagolem #6670

• Like 1

How old are you and where are you from? ---> i'm 28 years old and i am from Greece

Why would you like to join Trinity? ---> i really want to join a great guild with experience and improve in PvP

What is the highest rating you've ever got? ---> 100

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now? ---> 998 hours of gameplay so far, currently playing 3-6 hours daily,

What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity? ---> i'm willing to provide - lend my poke for PvP, contribute with dex service , boss guides or boss poke

What is your Discord ID? ---> frohike#3482

card.png.6047b29e5b874cdb423da8e0588a6757.png

How old are you and where are you from? ---> i'm 15 years old from Vietnam

Why would you like to join Trinity? ---> I just wanna donate some rating for guild

What is the highest rating you've ever got? ---> 3xx, cant remember a exact rating

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now? ---> i play atleast 6hrs per day currently

What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity? ---> i dont know what i can help for guild to be honest.

What is your Discord ID? --->Mina#1959

good.jpg.66f337089580b1c6ee0dadfea22205b8.jpg

• Like 1

How old are you and where are you from? Im from from Italy and i'm 28 years old

Why would you like to join Trinity? To do pvp

What is the highest rating you've ever got? About 300 in 2017

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now? I play about 5 hours daily

What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity? My friendless lol

596117851_cardtrainer.png.5d94a66b1b53fb7820868309c4268f63.png

What is your Discord ID? mariousus#9571

• Like 1

width=539px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529289443388030988/691039762555076648/ez.gif[/img]

[ATTACH type=full" width="256px" alt="131117]131117[/ATTACH]

Trinity is an aspiring PvP-guild in the silver server, founded in February 2020.

It's a merge between the former guilds; Neworder, Bloodnight and Scarlet.

We consist of an active guild base that aims to reach the top 3 in every PvP season.

Besides that, the guild focuses on bringing together individuals who are willing to PvP

and invest their efforts into not only making it fun but to also cultivate competitiveness.

In order to promote earnest PvPing we host in-guild PvP-tournaments, provide a considerable library of lendable PvP-relevant Pokemon

and encourage having a plethora of teams by providing advice when one asks for it.

[ATTACH type=full" width="262px" alt="131119]131119[/ATTACH]

EXP boost

Guild island (possibly)

Free lending service

Free dex service

Teambuilding help

Daycare service

[ATTACH type=full" width="378px" alt="131118]131118[/ATTACH]

Playing PvP

Finished all 4 regions

Being active on Discord

Basic level of English

[ATTACH type=full" width="338px" alt="131116]131116[/ATTACH]

Answer the following questions in this thread and we will contact you.

Make sure to answer the questions as good as possible as we will review your application and based on it you will be accepted/declined.

How old are you and where are you from?

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now?

What is your Discord ID?

How old are you and where are you from? Im turning 19 this may and im from greece

Why would you like to join Trinity? Looking for an active guild because the last one i was in was too inactive resulting in boredom

What is the highest rating you've ever got? 300 rating about a year ago

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now? I currently have 1000 hours of play time and usually i spend 2-3 hours per day online

What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity? Lots of pokemon to lend, possibly items and advice coming from years of playing this game

What is your Discord ID? SpyrosBen#9848

Im expecting a reply soon , thanks!

Profile.png.ea7934b0bc51d74456c6490dfdd380e3.png

• Like 1

I am 17 and I am from Turkey

Why would you like to join Trinity? Because i think Trinity could be very good for me and also i heard that this guild is on pvp based

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now? 324 hours, now because of Covid-19 i play like 2 hours in a day

What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity? I can lend pvp ready pokemons and also i can help people to set their pvp team,

What is your Discord ID?Its ExileFalcon77 #6917 1969737224_EkranAlntspolke.PNG.ae191b4ce8ba298e0ede99d402cea7a9.PNG

787298857317957642.gif

How old are you and where are you from? 16 and I'm from Canada

Why would you like to join Trinity? I would like to join Trinity for multiple reasons. The first reason I would like to join Trinity is none other but for the guild benefits. Not only would this help me preform better in pvp, but it would help me play better overall. The second reason is because I like to help people and I like to talk with others. I see that as something that makes a good guild.

What is the highest rating you've ever got? Currently I haven't started pvp but I would start extremely soon. I plan to get all my pvp pokes ready and start asap. I would be a very viable member seeing on how active I am.

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now? I've played over 300 hours (on multiple accounts) and play about 8-10 hours a day (I play every day)

What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity? I can contribute to recruiting members, helping members within the guild, hosting events (giveaways, hunts), and I would just be an active member.

Add a picture of your trainer card in the application.1588172364556.png.f2c9a9933ef855cb8f79912cb1641187.png

What is your Discord ID? Milk & Oreos#6387

Additional info: I haven't completed all the regions but I assure you that I will complete them ASAP. If I'm accepted into the guild, It will help me progress much faster as well. I plan to rush all regions then start pvp right away.

How old are you and where are you from? : I'm 18 years old and i'm from south korea

Why would you like to join Trinity? : i want to play in guild and benefits, share lot of informations with members

What is the highest rating you've ever got? : my highest rating is close to 200,

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now? : i play pro at least 2~3 hours each day,

What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity? :

It can help a and lend Pokemon together and help complete dex.

Add a picture of your trainer card in the application. :20200501_124529.png.4e49f49cc6ce70c2b747baabb05cf1a5.png\

What is your Discord ID?

LeeHyunWoo#5520

width=539px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529289443388030988/691039762555076648/ez.gif[/img]

[ATTACH type=full" width="256px" alt="131117]131117[/ATTACH]

Trinity is an aspiring PvP-guild in the silver server, founded in February 2020.

It's a merge between the former guilds; Neworder, Bloodnight and Scarlet.

We consist of an active guild base that aims to reach the top 3 in every PvP season. I

Besides that, the guild focuses on bringing together individuals who are willing to PvP

and invest their efforts into not only making it fun but to also cultivate competitiveness.

In order to promote earnest PvPing we host in-guild PvP-tournaments, provide a considerable library of lendable PvP-relevant Pokemon

and encourage having a plethora of teams by providing advice when one asks for it.

[ATTACH type=full" width="262px" alt="131119]131119[/ATTACH]

EXP boost

Guild island (possibly)

Free lending service

Free dex service

Teambuilding help

Daycare service

[ATTACH type=full" width="378px" alt="131118]131118[/ATTACH]

Playing PvP (apply with atleast 75 rating)

Finished all 4 regions

Being active on Discord

Basic level of English

[ATTACH type=full" width="338px" alt="131116]131116[/ATTACH]

Answer the following questions in this thread and we will contact you.

Make sure to answer the questions as good as possible as we will review your application and based on it you will be accepted/declined.

What is your Discord ID?