Small change in how the World Quest works.

Waleed1301

+1 great point with the recent addition to the game the guild island and the boss that have a small chance drop you a scroll that forces a wq we may see more world quest from now and on and for sure some of them will fail so adding something liie that for players do 2-3% of the iv is MUST

Just a Greek dude.

• 2 months later...

The whole point of World Quests is the whole server working towards gaining the reward. I agree spending a lot of time to get nothing in return is really frustrating.

This suggestion looks good but it could be changed slightly such as if the server gets to around 70% or 80% (or whatever that seems fair) of the total goal, then the 3% ticket thing sounds good, since it would kind of retain the "collective efforts" aspect of World Quests.

Just my opinion. The base of this suggestion sounds good.

• Like 1

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

seems logical, penalizing the person who managed to get 3% on the quest where everyone else got none for doesn't seem that well, but at the same time it's the servers job to get the goal in order for rewards to be given, so just giving out the rewards would be just a hunt and win thing, with no end goal. So maybe they could get the rewards, but maybe instead of 2 tickets at 3% just one

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-1 I dont think they should get 1 ticket just because they chose on their own to hunt above the "normal cap", no one asked them to do the 3%, in fact, most of players ask them not to do that because in servers like silver it ends too fast and lot of players end up without it.

The max it could be given would be half of a ticket.

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!