increase shiny chance with membership ?

Ignaz1989

When I read that thread, I can only laugh, you guys said about economy but you destroy it, do you know what was membership and mount price in 2015/2016, It was only 90k to 180k, no more, now check ms price and another things in trade chat or forum.

You talk about helping new player to buy ms/mount or shiny but you don’t ever try to help them.

When I read that thread, I can only laugh, you guys said about economy but you destroy it, do you know what was membership and mount price in 2015/2016, It was only 90k to 180k, no more, now check ms price and another things in trade chat or forum.

You talk about helping new player to buy ms/mount or shiny but you don’t ever try to help them.

You maybe reading wrong thread cause we dont talk here about helping new players getting ms/mount or Shiny we talking about a possible output of an addition of an membership that will increase the chances to encounter shinys in the wild and how this could break the economy of shinys they reason prices flew up on coin items was demand if there is a lot of demand and not supply prices will be high if there is a lot supply but not demand price will fall is like roller coaster in 2018 there was a moment that cc was 600k and at early 2019 cc was worth 200-250k now is back at 400-450k you see is just a roller coaster of demand and supply

• Like 1

Just a Greek dude.

Cc price going up makes sense to me... Alot more players now which means more demand for it... I have only been in the game for last 10 months but I heard there was a time cc was going for 800k-1m...

And for the MS increasing shiny chance.. please no , -1

I understand people do not have the time to farm for days or weeks at a time for a chance to find a specific shiny, but if chances are made higher then it wouldnt mean anything when you find that rare shiny because alot of people have them now...

Pro is a long term game imo where people have their own personal goals

• Like 1