Move to Sinnoh

Phenax

Hi, i post here because i have a problem ingame i was doing the side quest for Hoenn TP but on road 127(hoenn) when i use dive that it teleport me to canavale city(sinnoh) but i haven't do the acces for Sinnoh and here i'm lock in this City can't go at Hoenn, :(

Edited by Phenax

Another person who I see to have a similar issue prior. May I ask what was the the last thing you did before being teleported?

Just solely diving instantly teleported you to Sinnoh?

Kind regards,

Mercurius

spacer.png

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Unsolicited messages will be fed to my dragons.

We was able to pin-point the bug as it was relating something internal and it has been fixed. Try using an escape rope. If you still have any issues, feel free to mention me with the @ sign or DM me.

spacer.png

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Unsolicited messages will be fed to my dragons.