I need help from a staff member

Thekinggold

Well, there was Mossdeep City, which is in the Hoenn region, I had just won my seventh medal in this region, and I was already going for my eighth medal, and I had to go down Route 128 using "DIVE" on the move. .

And when I use it, I fought an NPC and defeated a pokemon of mine, I wanted to go back to the Pokemon Center in Mossdeep City and when I use Dive it came back, I teleport to Canalave City, which is located in the Sinnoh Region.

And I don't know why I teleport to Sinnoh, I need your help to teleport me back to the Hoenn region to Mossdeep City, to get my eighth medal from there.

My email in case you can contact me: Removed by Team Revolution Staff

Hope you can help, thanks.

Edited by Mercurius

Greetings,

I'm in awe regarding your issue as what you are stating is technically impossible. You are expected to do the regions in a clear order of release of the retail games.

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

So going to Sinnoh without completing Hoenn is not possible unless with staff intervention. I've also taken the time to review this with our Content Scripters and confirmed this as well as the Trasmat System and our Saliors are handled differently.

So I'm curious how did you get from Mossdeep to Canalave? By escape rope?

spacer.png

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Unsolicited messages will be fed to my dragons.

Good, as I say, I also say that it is something impossible to go from Hoenn to Sinnoh, without having won the Hoenn league, but what I said in my problem I do not know what happened.

But since you mentioned that escape rope, Well, I hadn't thought about it at the time, and I just used the escape rope and then I went back to hoenn, Sorry for the Annoyance

Also, Thank you very much, Have a good night.

Good, as I say, I also say that it is something impossible to go from Hoenn to Sinnoh, without having won the Hoenn league, but what I said in my problem I do not know what happened.

But since you mentioned that escape rope, Well, I hadn't thought about it at the time, and I just used the escape rope and then I went back to hoenn, Sorry for the Annoyance

Also, Thank you very much, Have a good night.

Well, before we close this, is there anything that occur that you remember that sent you over to Sinnoh for our CS to patch it out? Talked to any specific NPC?

spacer.png

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Hi, this happened, I was going to route 127 where I used the move "DIVE" and then I fought against an NPC and a Pokémon of mine lost and wanted to go back to the Pokémon center and went to where I used to dive for the first time. And then I used diving where, I used that move for the first time and thought I was going to go back to the place where I used it, but instead it came to the city of Canavale (Sinnoh) and that's when I went to the forum. That is all that happened.

Gotcha, I also pin-pointed the issue. We'll try to get this resolved ASAP.

spacer.png