Kanto´s SAFARI ZONE is bugged or something :(

Sejokeso

Hi! I've paid twice the 5.000 pokedollars entrance to Kanto's Safari zone, and both of them the game crashed in the first area trying to reach the second in less than 1 minute. Already wasted 10.000 pokedollars... and I keep reappearing in the entrance to pay again.... I just wanted Tm Surf to proceed with the story, not even to catch pokemon. Right now there,s only 2.608 pokedollars in my account and can't continue the game. I WANT A REFUND OF THE 10.000 POKEDOLLARS OR THE TM SURF. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! thanks for your time.

1602786810_Capturadepantalla2020-03-29alas15_38_07.thumb.png.10c7d744494baa2f023e693fa1698e10.png

Hi there, I tried entering the safari zone, and did not get these crashes. It is most likely on your end that it happened. Sorry to say that PRO's policy doesn't refund stuff like that due to crashes. I feel you, and it really sucks, but you can't do much, but just keep on grinding and keep your head high.

If emergency, I have about 30k on my silver account, that you can have.

- Z

Hi there, I tried entering the safari zone, and did not get these crashes. It is most likely on your end that it happened. Sorry to say that PRO's policy doesn't refund stuff like that due to crashes. I feel you, and it really sucks, but you can't do much, but just keep on grinding and keep your head high.

If emergency, I have about 30k on my silver account, that you can have.

- Z

Thanks!!!!!!!! 10.000 is enough don't worry, or just give me Tm Surf. I just want to continue with the story. :))) I appreciate it!!

Hello @Sejokeso,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but as ztaziz already said can't we refund your money since it would be unfair to all the players who had the same problem and did not report it. You can check here to see how to fix your Crash Issue. And you can check here how to make money to get back the money you need to enter Safari again.

Sorry there isn't more I can do for you. I hope this helped anyway :-)

Have a nice day,

M3ru3m

• Like 1

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING