Looking for a casual/friendly guild to join

Controth194

Hello,

I am fairly new to this game, and I am looking to join a guild with a group of people that is the right fit for me. I currently have 3 gym badges in Kanto with roughly 16 hours of game time played so far. I am not a hardcore PvPer, but I have no problem battling for fun. If you are interested in potentially taking me in, feel free to respond to this thread and ask any questions about me that you want answered.

Thanks.

Controth194

Hey,

i am FjAbio current leader of eternity guild :) I want to ask if you want to join our clan? we are on silver with a discord channel. if you want to know more check out our website. thanks and have a nice day !! https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/97588-url

Hello Fjabio,

After reading your response and checking out your guilds website, I am interested in joining the Eternity guild. I have answered the application questions below for you to review.

• Why do you want to join Eternity?

I would like to join Eternity because I want a family friendly guild that doesn't over emphasize the competitive aspects of the game. I also want a chance to meet new people and make new friends to play this game with.

• Ingame name:

Controth194

• How old are you?

• Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

United States - English

• Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

Controth194#2012 - Daily

• What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

My goal in PRO is to have fun by playing the game at a casual and relaxed pace instead of turning it into a grind. I am interested in PVP, however I am not interested in being super competitive with it.

• Screenshot of your trainercard

https://imgur.com/4VCrHhI

If you would like to proceed with me joining the guild, please let me know what to do.

Thanks.

Controth194

• 2 weeks later...

I have been removed from the Eternity guild for not meeting their discord message requirement (level 8 in their discord within 5 days I believe is the requirement, I made it to level 3). I am bumping this post to see if there are any other guilds looking for a new member. I am an active player, I just don't type in discord all day. Let me know if you are interested, or ask any questions that you may have for me. My discord tag is Controth194#2012 if you would like to talk to me there. Just tell me what your discord name is so I know who to be expecting messages/friend requests from.

Controth194