Dashboard bug

Gore

Hello everyone, hope all the staff team are well.

I would like to report a transfer bug that has happened to me.

Firstly I would like to mention I had done a lending trade on gold with someone from my guild, the trade involved 6 Pokemon before transfer I tried to force return these 6 Mons, and only 3 had registered as a lend the other 3 had processes as normal lend, I am unsure how this happened.

The dashboard now says that I still have Pokemon on lend, which I do not. This is preventing me from transferring unfortunately.

I was wondering if this issue could be solved somehow please.

Thank you.

Side note: My ign is Gore not GoreGasmic, when my name was changed the forums for some reason didn't recognize it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, hope all the staff team are well.

I would like to report a transfer bug that has happened to me.

Firstly I would like to mention I had done a lending trade on gold with someone from my guild, the trade involved 6 Pokemon before transfer I tried to force return these 6 Mons, and only 3 had registered as a lend the other 3 had processes as normal lend, I am unsure how this happened.

The dashboard now says that I still have Pokemon on lend, which I do not. This is preventing me from transferring unfortunately.

I was wondering if this issue could be solved somehow please.

Thank you.

Side note: My ign is Gore not GoreGasmic, when my name was changed the forums for some reason didn't recognize it.

Hello [uSER=1010144]@GoreGasmic[/uSER]

Sorry for the inconvenience as well as the delay.

We're all doing fine, and hope you are too. :)

Are you still having this issue, or has the issue been solved?

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day.