Please Adjust Rain Guild Island Spawns

Rainhero

So after gaining number 1 on the guild ladder, our guild was so hyped to check out the new spawns on the guild island only to be disappointed. When you hear rain team pokemon you instantly think about the swift swimmers such as Kingdra, Kabutops, Omastar, Ludicolo, etc. Well half of this was implemented while the other half was ignored. Kabutops is a great rain team abuser and Omastar is not bad as well, yet these two do not have a spawn and it doesn't make sense. Yes i'm well aware these two are fossil pokemon but these 2 also have a spawn diving in Hoenn. Also I want you to think about this. Upon making the first spawns for the Guild Island which was trick room, you guys implemented two spawns that are considered more rare than the Kabuto and Omanyte spawns. These two were Honedge (Which is only obtained through Exca sites, Dig, and Bosses) and Alolan Marowak (which is only obtainable through Outbreaks and possibly Safari Event). So i'm not exactly sure how these two were not implemented or why the reasoning is for this. Here i will list the Pro and Cons.

Pros:

1: The "Rain Team Spawn" will be more accurate.

2: More rewarding for finishing first on guild ladder.

3: More beneficial for hunting.

Cons:

1: Kabuto and Omanyte's value would drop. (But so did Alolan Marowak and Honedge when they were implemented as huntable on the island)

2: The appropriate staff would have to put the time and resource into implementing these spawns. (This would take very little time to do and would make the spawns more beneficial/rewarding)

In my opinion the Pros outweigh the Cons. Now lets look at it from a PVP aspect. Kabutops being physical and Omastar being special both have amazing offensive stats the make them excellent sweepers under rain and can be hard to deal with. However there are plenty of counters for them such as Conkelldur with Mach punch which is heavily used in PVP. Also Azu under rain with aqua jet deals a nice amount as well and the list goes on. I only made this point just in case the reasoning of not implementing this was for some reason due to a pvp point. Thank you for reading this and please understand my point of view on this as well.

Sidenote: There are other Rain Spawns that were not mentioned such as croagunk, helioptile, anorith (H.A. swift swim) cubchoo, etc.

• Like 4
spacer.png

I have decided to take your suggestion, I will replace Mudkip with Kabuto and Tympole with Omanyte.

As for the other spawns mentioned at the bottom, I can only fit so many good spawns on one map.

It's possible for one spawn set to have multiple sets in the future, example is rain having 2 of them, Trick room as well, etc.

There are many spawn sets yet to be seen, and will likely encounter the same problem of "why isn't this here?"

Anyways, thank you for the suggestion and have a nice day.

• Like 1

I have decided to take your suggestion, I will replace Mudkip with Kabuto and Tympole with Omanyte.

As for the other spawns mentioned at the bottom, I can only fit so many good spawns on one map.

It's possible for one spawn set to have multiple sets in the future, example is rain having 2 of them, Trick room as well, etc.

There are many spawn sets yet to be seen, and will likely encounter the same problem of "why isn't this here?"

Anyways, thank you for the suggestion and have a nice day.

Ty for the reply Tangrowth~ uwu

spacer.png