I've Returned!! :))

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Even if a bit late, welcome back on PRO!

I hope you will appreciate all the updates happened meanwhile you were away and enjoy the game!

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Welcome back :)))

• Like 1

To feel fear, is caused by an incomplete heart, the emotion of fear can not be controlled by the will, you can strengthen will with wisdom. "Emotions, will, wisdom" ... if you can use them as support for each one, then you are complete

(Sentir miedo, es causado por un corazón incompleto, la emoción de miedo no puede ser controlada por la voluntad, puedes fortalecer voluntad con sabiduría. "Emociones, voluntad, sabiduría"... si puedes usarlos como apoyo a cada uno, entonces estás completo.)

Hello! I am back to play PRO once more, I started playing in 2016 and then took a break around 2017-2018 due to not having enough time to play PRO which was a big F. But I came back because I am interest in how it has evolved through the years and let me say WOW, PRO staff really did an amazing job.

I'm glad I came back and I can't wait to make new friends in the community! :)) pm me anytime, lets be friends! :CharYay:

Welcome back to the game!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...