skip pvp

Crucifixuz

hey id like to suggest this once again since i didnt get any anser last time

please please remove the 10min queue timer for disconnects or at least remove it for the preview timeout I JUST WANNA SKIP THE LAME TEAMS but everytime i have to wait a decade or what would be even better add a queue for the cool trainers only UU pokes or NU and below

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

This is a thing made exactly so you can't skip "the lame teams". If you could skip everything you wanted to without penalty, and only actually battle teams, that you knew you could win against, it would take away the competitive part of ranked.

- Z

i think u misunderstood me i dont say i wanna wait till i find an easy enemy i dont care a single a bit about winning, rating or pvp coins i just want to enjoy a good poke fight and skip the chansey rotom toge etc people. i would still lose the rating if i dont ready or just dc so what u say makes no sense.

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

• 3 weeks later...