disabling staffview command is a real mistake

Algerie31

A reminder to denizens who are in this thread. Moving forward, if anyone starts insulting other people regarding their opinions relating to the points made in this thread, we will be locking it.

Please watch yourselves.

spacer.png

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Unsolicited messages will be fed to my dragons.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plays fine without staffview, now maps are actually more enjoyable to explore instead of just instantly seeing were to go, and if its because of the work of mappers its pretty reasonable they removed it imo,

This doesn't make any sense you could just not use staffview to "enjoy" the maps if you want having staffview never forced you to unzoom the map if you didn't want to so what do you mean by "now maps are actually more enjoyable to explore " i dont' get it to so sorry but i can't agree with you at this. add to this when i end up 10times in dead ends in breezy falls to go to lc which is the reason i'am not doing the lc e4 at all same goes for beeezy cave and many other maps...

And i don't see any harm in unzooming more the current forced zoom in settings like for example close to "staffview 1" that most of pro community was using if people wanted to unzoom more. the current one is really annoying i can't get a good view of a map to find my way at all unless it's a map i'am really used to

i prefer dont add it again (staffview) it will help Mapper.

Correct me if i'am wrong but i understood the problem with mappers wasn't staffview it's that many people were using different zooms so it was really hard for them to create maps that would be adequate with everyone's different zooms so if this is the case i don't see why not raising a little more the current zoom that we have in settings everyone will have the same max zoom in the end and they can work with this as a reference

Correct me if i'am wrong but i understood the problem with mappers wasn't staffview it's that many people were using different zooms so it was really hard for them to create maps that would be adequate with everyone's different zooms so if this is the case i don't see why not raising a little more the current zoom that we have in settings everyone will have the same max zoom in the end and they can work with this as a reference

yes they have to make more map in the place of black screen

Discord.arjit
My Shop-EVENT,SHINY, PVP POKEMONS AT FAIR PRICE

1111.jpg

+1

PLEASE at "least" give us a larger field of view. I haven't played on PRO at all since the update to the field of view. The way the game is now, because I play games in borderless window / fullscreen, its really very hard on the eyes. I have a hard time not playing games in full screen. To the point I just wont play on PRO until we can zoom the game out at least a little more.

I play on a 34" 3440x1440 monitor, from which I sit about 5 feet. When playing on PRO, I feel like I have my face smashed against my smartphone instead of looking at my monitor, for how hard it is to look at. At the current super low field of view, it's horribly pixelated and it gives noone the chance to actually appreciate the beautifully done artwork for each area. It is literally eye straining.

A mere doubling, or even just a mere 50% increase, of the max field of view will not give anyone a huge advantage over anyone else, nor would it make it a whole lot more work for the mappers and developers. It would still be significantly LESS than what they had to contend with before the change. And it would let us actually SEE the artwork of the maps. You say you want us to appreciate the mappers work but you wont let us actually "see" it to do so.

Perhaps you should try appreciating your patrons as well, if you want them to appreciate you.

I miss playing on PRO.

PRO is an excellent game otherwise. Please don't let some silly issue like this needlessly punish and push your fans away...

edit: Also I never once had to manually enable staffview 1, it was always on by default.

Edited by TwistedAx
  • Like 3

the view is too zoomed in

i dont want to "explore" the map where i already got everything done just because i dont know the map by heart

i should know if i'm foing to a dead end, where is the pokecenter approximativily, where is the next route without bumping into trees or things like that

if you want specific map to be like a maze for an event, ok no problem, you can reduce the fild of view like you do with dark cave or viridian maze but for the rest of the map, just let us see 5 meters around us

+1

Would ruin the fun when exploring maps. A staff member told that new maps would be released in the future which would be more enjoyable without staffview (maybe something like a maze). Don't think implementing it again would be much more helpful, since the game looks fine for me without it (believe me, I hated its removal as well). Just have to play a bit more and you'll get used to it.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time