can be closed

Levu

After checking the comments the winner is Theguardiann. Since the seller has timestamps active we can verify that the insta was 2 minutes before the insta of Jimmyspan7.

Please complete the trade and screenshot it here as proof.

Sincerly Hawluchaa.

Why Trade Rules example explanation says something other? Jimmy was the first one who write insta on the forum.

And how can you be sure what timezone Levi's timestamps are from?

Example: If you offer an insta price online, the seller is late to post it on forums and before he posts it, another bidder offered the insta price in Forums, how we can know who offered first? In such cases, even if the user online bidded first, the Pokemon should be forcefully moved to the user who bidded on forums.

@Hawluchaa could you please refer to the cited regulations example?

I don't blame Levu, its a rare and weird situation, but Trade Mod and the Trade Rules should say the same clear solution.

discord: luohan#1745

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bro its unfair according to example. Hwaluchaa for 2min?What about example? I post on forum.

Yes that is the guideline without the proper evidence of the ingame bid. However as i posted in my previous answer we have the time stamp to confirm the rightfull winner. Without the timestamp you would have won but now it is clear that theguardiann is the rightfull winner.

Have a nice day,

Sincerly Hawluchaa

20210407_201806.gif

@Jimmyspan7 The example was before the time stamps implementation in PMs. If users have timestamps enabled and there is proof that the offer was before yours, I don't really understand why you continue to say that the Pokemon should be forced to you. It was an example, since we couldn't prove who offered first. Auction was handled correctly.

PS. I implemented a clarification in that example.

• Like 1

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.