Remove Hypnosis from Safari EV Spot Poliwrath

Rimanmblo

3 minutes ago, rimanmblo said:

or just put golem there, it also give 3 def ev and people won't catch golem over "not-so-rare" geodude because how hard it is to level up a golem from lv 10 to lv 100, or Aggron, or anything else. Just, pls no hypnosis.

the problem then is sturdy, which nobody wants to deal with.  i much prefer having Poli over golem anyday.  you just need to lvl up the mon to be faster than a lvl 10 poli.  A +speed max iv in speed poli gets 24 speed.  you would need to at least be 50 speed or higher to outspeed them (this is counting the macho brace item halving speed) which most mons can do around lvl 50, tank mons can do it around 60.

-1 keep it the same.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

nah i just think +1

it's a real pain to go into battle, and not be able to one shot while ev training, then to know you're wasting 3 turns being asleep in the battle

but as Shizeria said, would be to much of a hassle to do it because then it would just kill like everything that comes at it

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

On 5/7/2020 at 9:41 AM, rimanmblo said:

I recently do EV training in Safari zone, and realized poliwrath sometimes use hypnosis which make my ev training wasted

can you make it unable to use hypnosis? I don't hope much tho, but if this is become reality I really appreciate it.

Thanks for the good entertainment

+1 yes it is quite annoying but it is possible to get around if they do not remove

you can increase the level of the pokémon until you get 48spd that already goes through the polywrath max spd, even if you are a male device, or leave your pokémon toxic or burn using a toxic flame / orb, I use the flame orb when I want to train evs more than 1 pokemon in the same battle

Edited by XDzin

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115