Crash during Heatran quest

Babynefarious

Hello there.

My pseudo is BabyNefarious.

I will try to explain quickly and clearly my problem.

I was fighting commander Mars and I think i was going to win the battle but the game crashed. I used memento with my Weezing on his first pokemon (Shuntank), and then spam intimidate to have a great set-up stone for my Gyarados. This dumb strategy worked perfectly and my Gyarados was at +6 in attack and speed with still more than 2/3 of its life due to leftovers and Shuntank being at -5 in attack.

Since my set-up was done, I wanted to attack but this is the point when I crashed.

I added a picture to prove i was fighting commander Mars, and a picture of my team 20 minutes before this fight.

The problem is that I spawned outside of the place where the quest takes place, and to enter this place I must have only 1 pokemon at level 60 or below.

For this try, I lost 2 hours at creating this team and learning Gyarados earthquake, crunch and dragon dance + buying some pokeballs to have a good team for this quest was very expensive in money and time.

Moreover it was my 3rd try.

So what I want to ask you is not to make the quest considered done, but simply to let me enter the area with the team I had during the fight or the team I had 20 minutes before.

I am perfectly aware that it is unfair to other players who endured the same kind of things, however one of my friends crashed but stayed in the area and could fight again Mars so I suppose this is the way this quest was meant to work in cases of crashes.

If you read so far or try to find a solution to my problem thank you.

PS: I don't know if I posted in the good place, if not I am sorry for it and I'll avoid this error in the future.

Hello there.

My pseudo is BabyNefarious.

I will try to explain quickly and clearly my problem.

I was fighting commander Mars and I think i was going to win the battle but the game crashed. I used memento with my Weezing on his first pokemon (Shuntank), and then spam intimidate to have a great set-up stone for my Gyarados. This dumb strategy worked perfectly and my Gyarados was at +6 in attack and speed with still more than 2/3 of its life due to leftovers and Shuntank being at -5 in attack.

Since my set-up was done, I wanted to attack but this is the point when I crashed.

I added a picture to prove i was fighting commander Mars, and a picture of my team 20 minutes before this fight.

Hello @BabyNefarious,

First of all I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

I think you forgot to add the pictures as I don't see them, it's not a big problem, I understand the issue at hand.

So what I want to ask you is not to make the quest considered done, but simply to let me enter the area with the team I had during the fight or the team I had 20 minutes before.

Sadly this is not possble. Midway through the quest we don't save the progress of players. It's finished or it's not and sadly because of the crash that occured you couldn't finish it. As you mentioned this happened to more players and I have to inform you that you will need to restart the quest, just like they did. Sadly I can't help you refund your resources aswell, as we didn't do this prior for others.

However I can give you some advice for the quest; You can catch a lvl 50ish Gyarados, get it to lvl 60 and do it without even EV Training it. Moxie Ability helps, but its not necessary. Just catch some backup Pokes inside the Cave (so you can Revive Gyarados) and beat all the trainers.

Hope this helps and you can work with the given explanation above, if not please ask.

Have a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary

Edited by Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Thank you for your answer and your advice (I was already applying them the last time, with my team consisting of Gyarados, Weezing and 4 Graveler with sturdy).

I wish the quest save the progress but if it was the case I guess people could just disconnect at the first problem.

When I find the time I'll finish this quest, and be faster to avoid the effects of a crash.

I thought I added the pictures by using insert images but since it's not the case, can you tell me how to be sure this is done next time I post a thread ?

Have a good day too.

Thank you for your answer and your advice (I was already applying them the last time, with my team consisting of Gyarados, Weezing and 4 Graveler with sturdy).

I wish the quest save the progress but if it was the case I guess people could just disconnect at the first problem.

When I find the time I'll finish this quest, and be faster to avoid the effects of a crash.

I thought I added the pictures by using insert images but since it's not the case, can you tell me how to be sure this is done next time I post a thread ?

Have a good day too.

No problem and thanks for understanding.

The 'inser image' button should work to add pictures, you just have to select a picture or drag it to the box that pops up. An alternative way you can also add pictures is with copy and pasting. Hope this helped!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.