Map 1 and rooms compete

Dmorgan4167

1162020330_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.affb28634215ae842782e2156b5de87f.png1162020330_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.affb28634215ae842782e2156b5de87f.png Hey guys map 01 and rooms are now done three houses are lab. Kate and Rex which your friends this will be new region that i want to share eith the staff team on pokemon online revolution discord but i can't do it because of the low speed in my Wi-Fi i have i plan on coming back next month on the sever to share the newer region name and 6 maps one map with contest i want to join the mapping team and staff team thsi year to make a new region and 12 events maps including new beta region as well i don't know if the team will accept this map i plan on putting more work on the map adding different trees in mix of this new region i love hear your guys names for this region this map may look 100% compete but im putting lot of work into this new region i except see your guys reaction as for pokemon for this map would be either kalos or alola pokemon or both