changing my username didnt work?

Carnivor

hello and sorry for my bad english.

I asksed to change my 2nd account username : Blackpower (it seems to be an unwanted organisation) to carniivor.

I payed 500 coins for this.

A mod asked me to relog but now I cant login using first or second username.

thank you.

Hello @carnivor,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Looking at your Forum Name it looks like your Name was changed into "carnivor". Did you try it with that one? Otherwise please try to change your Password. Please let me know if either of that worked for you.

edit: I just saw that this seems to be an Alt. But I checked and the name was changed. "carniivore" should work. So please try the Password change and let me know if that worked :-)

Greetings,

M3ru3m

Edited by M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

hello and sorry for my bad english.

I asksed to change my 2nd account username : Blackpower (it seems to be an unwanted organisation) to carniivor.

I payed 500 coins for this.

A mod asked me to relog but now I cant login using first or second username.

thank you.

Hi there,

I was the one who changed your name. I would like to clarify that you requested for your name to be changed to carniivore, not carniivor. And thus, when the request was approved, your name was changed as such. You should be able to login with the username "carniivore". Is there an issue with this?

Looking forward to your response.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there,

I was the one who changed your name. I would like to clarify that you requested for your name to be changed to carniivore, not carniivor. And thus, when the request was approved, your name was changed as such. You should be able to login with the username "carniivore". Is there an issue with this?

Looking forward to your response.

thank you. it work. I love you.