-Catch em' All

Tiny bit about myself,

-English Speaking

-Over 18

-Not Toxic

-Always want to improve myself

I know a lot of guilds like trainer cards, so here's mine:

d7aa534d7cc82c35c87e84df4a5f62ca.png

Thank you for taking the time for reading this and hopefully I am considered. :)

• Like 1
3f985b59080645a2db4dccc671836905.jpg

I'll not copy and paste the comment I put in your introduction (that'd be boring lol).

If you're looking for a newbie friendly guild with years of experience in PRO + also dedication to PVP and some experts here, our discord link is below to join! :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I'll not copy and paste the comment I put in your introduction (that'd be boring lol).

If you're looking for a newbie friendly guild with years of experience in PRO + also dedication to PVP and some experts here, our discord link is below to join! :)

I'll ask the most important question. Will there be cake?

3f985b59080645a2db4dccc671836905.jpg

I'll ask the most important question. Will there be cake?

It depends, if you want me to cook the cake you will end up poisoned, if you want our Guild Leaders to cook it... unless you ask Kalisto, the other 7 Guild Leaders might poison you too lol. Our cooking skills are pathetic xD

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• 3 months later...
On 5/27/2020 at 7:13 PM, Bhimoso said:

It depends, if you want me to cook the cake you will end up poisoned, if you want our Guild Leaders to cook it... unless you ask Kalisto, the other 7 Guild Leaders might poison you too lol. Our cooking skills are pathetic xD

No wonder I didn't like it there...

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you're looking for BlackSword..  The entire discord is centered around PRO Training, Bettering yourself and Giving back to your peers..

"One Trainer Sharpens Another - As Iron Sharpens Iron".. We ready do go above and beyond for those willing to learn, also you are welcome to join the discord as a guest (link below) see what you think first. We also have a Bulbasaur Hunting Event beginning in less than 5 hours from now so its a great time to come check us out!!! Oh yeah and we have the dopest artwork in the game

swordsig-mskell.gif.a469f0effb70ad789668b0481898b7a9.gif

Dig my artwork? Want to see more? Check out my discord server...

1))  DISCORD SERVER   🢂  Open Invite     2))  GUILD BENEFITS   🢂  View Thread   3))  GUILD SHOP STORE   🢂  Soon       

★   IGN PRO + SD   🢂    mSKELL       ★   DISCORD TAG   🢂    mSKELL#0001        🇺🇸 USA 🕒 EST ( -5 )      

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 1:39 AM, mskell said:

Sounds like you're looking for BlackSword..  The entire discord is centered around PRO Training, Bettering yourself and Giving back to your peers..

"One Trainer Sharpens Another - As Iron Sharpens Iron".. We ready do go above and beyond for those willing to learn, also you are welcome to join the discord as a guest (link below) see what you think first. We also have a Bulbasaur Hunting Event beginning in less than 5 hours from now so its a great time to come check us out!!! Oh yeah and we have the dopest artwork in the game

I'm guessing there's a white shield as well but is that based on pokemon black version and sword version names combined or was the original concept of the black knights thing...