Management improvement

Hellovincent

You know, admin/staff are running around abusing their power. just ban people saying ARE YOU DENYING/YOU HAVE TO BE HONEST/WE HAVE EVIDENCE. while not actually showing anything.

It does be nice if we can get some ________ staff out of sight, then I can finally play the game without fear the someone comes along and like. BAN! we have evidence, now tell me what, how, and where you cheated?

I Qed EIGHT threads just to get someone point at me and like ADMIT YOUR FAULT for stuff I didn't do. they are just very aggressive, not here to solve an issue.

well, you just fell in the exact same pit the those "staff" fall into. yes, I should be banned IF AND ONLY IF I actually violate the rule. If I did hack do you think I will be here complaining about it? no.

I just feel like we should have a better environment for those who get reported by their buggy software to redeem themself. Instead of a very aggressive staff that forces you to admit to stuff that you didn't do.

like someone like me who can control their emotion while facing a series of accusations with no proof provided. Apparently their staff is capable of being very disrespectful and cannot take the same treatment.

quote "There is indisputable evidence of you cheater, are you denying this", "evidence shows that you are cheating, we only give the honest player a second chance" those EXACT lines they said, and they first assume the player is at fault and come off like that.

My reply"if you can show me what the evidence are, i can try to explain what it is or look for it", their responds "we are not here to prove you re innocent, there is evidence, and only honest player gets a seconds chance"

if I assume your claims are true, I cannot imagen what they are back then.

Hi @HelloVincent,

While the staff continues to strive for improvement, the general point you are making regarding this thread is quite biased. The point you made is only from the perspective of a player. Seeing that, I wanted to make some counterpoint. regarding why this thread is, while appreciated, is meritless.

The main big point is that we DO give evidence. Though it depends on what infractions you have committed. Issue such as chat infractions (Deplorable behavior, Harassment, Taunting) to certain trade issues, we are glad to explain and provide context when it's needed regarding what a player has committed.

Though in the cases where we cannot, it most likely due to the following...

• The avoidance of bypassing rule-breaking detection.
  • Keeping the anonymity of our great player base who reports rule breakers.

Now, I have already know exactly why you have made this thread, but I won't sweat the details. The only thing I will say to conclude my piece is simple.

Honestly is our policy. Ignorance and throwing blame won't help your case.

PS. With a quick edit, just want to say something additional. If you have any questions or complaints you wish to bring up with how staff handle our set evidence policy, you are free to make a thread in our General Complaints Board.

Kind regards,

Mercurius

Edited by Mercurius
  • Like 3

spacer.png

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Unsolicited messages will be fed to my dragons.

well, I'm here to help new players, they have been warned.

No, I am not hoping to get help to recover an account. If this happens once, it is more than likely to happen twice.

So at this point, I am not looking for details anymore after wasting some hours on this game and some hours to the game's representative.

@digomenezes, you are just acting like those admins, no wonder you can last this long in the server or maybe you have money they wanted :) Mr. "donator" xd

I am actually glad that you guys banned one of my friend this early on, I would feel worse if I'm 500 hrs into the game or actually spent money on this.

thanks. im just saying, some of yall sucks.

I'm gonna get straight to the point.

If they show you the evidence, it's because it's a minor infraction which they can show and explain why you were muted/banned (for example, they can show the conversation you had with another player where you might've been muted for toxicity). However, if you were banned for something super severe such as botting, evidence might not be explicitely shown as to avoid giving botters the exact way they got detected and thus, allowing them to possibly avoid bans in the future.

(From my perspective as a player), if they ban someone, 99% of the times they make sure the ban is right, they check it multiple times and they make sure they're not banning anyone for no reason, they have evidence to back it up. Wrong bans due to "faulty software" or weird ips are almost never given to, and they're always appealed and solved quickly. As a normal player, in my almost five years, I've only seen a SINGLE wrong ban towards one of my guildmates. And he appealed and in one hour they had doublechecked and he was unbanned. His ip was weird + his computer was running on a hamster powering his toaster PC. Staff answered him quickly and they helped him.

If you don't believe me, I don't know what to say. I'm 100% sure Staff does not ban without reason. They gave me proof when I was muted in Discord several times because it was normal chat messages that can be shown, but it is normal that they cannot give evidence in really severe cases where botting may occur.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I greatly suggest you read through: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/151388-url

I will quote myself from that post:

The appeal center is there for honest players, unless you are banned for investigation purposes you are guilty. It's not "innocent until proven guilty", we banned you because we proved that you were guilty through methods we never gonna disclose. We are not disclosing them for obvious reasons.

If you are guilty, you are getting a permanent ban. You cheated in the game and deserve a permanent ban but EVERYONE deserves a second chance however you will only get that if you are honest. The guilty/innocent question is already done, you are guilty, that is why you are banned. At that point only honesty will get you a 2nd chance, if you lie your [butt] off, well what do you want us to do? Unban you? Its a common misconception that we have to somehow prove to you in an appeal that you are guilty and that you have to prove your innocence, that is not the goal of an appeal. We simply want to know a few things, on the w-question in German.

alt=W-Fragen.jpghttps://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?attachments/w-fragen-jpg.146068/[/img]

As Mercurius already said, you and your friend are free to make complaints and an Admin or Dev will look at them & will determine if I did anything wrong.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Hello @Jonnezmy

You can voice your complaints towards Staff and any questions you may have regarding us in the Let’s Talk about Player-Staff Relationship thread.

This thread has been accurately answered by Staff members. If you have more to say, please do so in the thread linked above. 

• Like 2

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.