How to level up any pokemon quickly and easy for newbies: The Guide!

Bhimoso

Is there a guide on how to be a forum guide god like Bhimoso - for newbies?

Just casually reading up on your guides, because they are pretty helpful. And long, very long, wait, did I mention long?

Actually pretty enjoyable just scrolling through your guides. Gives me some inspiration to work with. :SnivyBad:

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Made a VERY big update on the Immunity part as I discovered a way to exploit wild Quagsires to train about 98%+ of all pokemon (except Cocoon Pokemon and pokemon that cannot be taught TMs, but these ACTUALLY can use this "exploit" (not an exploit), it's just slower).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

another possible addition to the gallades- trick room tutor is in hoenn. if theyre pre hoenn and have egg moves unlocked they can use disable in place of trick room. i currently use that on my gallades and can confirm it works for golbats and arboks.

• 1 month later...

Regarding ralts, what is the significance of giving my friend the ralts? Does trading ralts allow egg moves to be available or is it something along the lines of trading to someone who has access to the daycare? Im just trying to understand how to teach the ralts all the moves.