Remove boss limit

Skilly

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lmao I am deleting this game if u don't change this limit and make it so players can battle however u want like can u listen to ur players for once come on pro it's like a f u on my face when my only source of income is bosses. Do reconsider this change u made if u don't want to kill this already dead game

• Like 1

At some point they really are going to have to start listening to their players if they want anyone to stick around. Stop flipping us off and then walking away for us to shout into the wind.

They also have a new competitor that has gained quite a bit of traction pretty quickly.

I really dont wanna see this game die, but they're making it very difficult to keep it alive.

• Like 3

Personally, I don't like the change since bosses are the major source of money for a large portion of the playerbase, including me. I can understand the inflation part, but the change still doesn't really seem good to me. Like @Allsmell said above, some bosses like Pumpkin King would just be dead content.

I prefer increasing the cooldown period (to maybe 20 days) to the current change.

• Like 3

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

"How can we make players feel less rewarded for playing AND take away things for them to do in game?"

-every great MMO ever

Brilliant. Ya know if you just try a little harder I'm confident you can get the player base down to a single digit by the weekend. Clearly that is the goal.

• Like 1

I like the change. Now you can also invest more time in other PvE stuff.

It would now just be nice if each boss would have their own personality - means own, useful, reward sets so that you can choose the boss depending of what you currently need.

- few Bosses huge money but no Pokes as reward

- few Bosses with more increased shiny chance

- few Bosses with 2 Pokemon as reward instead of 1

- few Bosses with PvP items as reward (few with choice stuff, few with air balloons and shit)

- Pokemon rewards depending on what "type" the boss is. (Misty gives water Pokemon, Brock Rock/Ground Pokemon)

Its told that rewards could/will be adjusted/increased since there are only 10 per week. I think thats a nice change if its done good.

Also, there are 45 Bosses. 10 per 7 days means 20 in 14 days. Lets assume 5 bosses are trash anyway, then you just have to increase the rewards with a factor 2 and you have the same stuff than before - even better since you have to invest less time.

Edited by Bash
  • Like 6

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

I just spent many days building a boss team(which still isn't complete) so I could finally make some kinda money in game by beating bosses,and now before I can even start to attempt it,it's already been limited.Kinda disappointed,as I can't use PayPal where I am so this was gonna be my way to get cool cosmetics I had no other way of getting.

Maybe it won't be that bad,but I guess I'll wait and see.

• Like 1

Burns