PvP Rewards.

Pikpachu

Dear Pro Staff Members,

PvP nowadays is rewarding in no way for the players except for the ones who actually aim/hit ladder. This makes pvp more competitive but at the same time more punishing for the new trainers hoping to prevail on pvp. My idea of bringing more people on PvP , except for guild leader constant spamming to their members to hit Top 3 in guild ladder as it happens in most cases, is to add PvP quests. Not something extravagant but something small like PvP 5-10 times daily quest or win 3-5 PvP daily quest again. You could add as reward either some more PvP coins or even item that the chance of it being most expensive item rises the more you stack the quest in row. It's just a small act per player with some reward that will bring life back to pvp area. I know you are busy with other stuff but bringing a change to PvP is something missing for long time now.

I hope you will like and try to adapt my idea in the way you think its more fair. PEACE!

Edited by Pikpachu
  • Like 19
gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif

As i was told, there was a similar suggestion to mine already. This makes things even more clear than they already are. PvP needs a change. This idea i brought up is just a glimpse of the possible changes that could be done in this section. Small steps though always bring forth the future.

• Like 1
gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif