Suggestions about REPORTER QUEST.

Togepoke

Do you agree with my suggestions ?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my suggestions ?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im talking about the fact its abusing and this should not be like this in the game i could make the same but that will not change the fact its abusing and should not be like that.

that clearly increase the motivation of people to make multi account and i think its not we want in the game

The Pinklax Shop

@Heavenl ,

I'm using multi account, I have 4 account but I know that's broken. We are not here to defend our interest but to denounce how broken is to stay with 8 characters in Solaceon PokeCenter. That's not because the multi account have to be nerfed that we can not find another way to earn reroll tickets to balance which doesn't require to create 4 accounts and up 8 characters.

• Like 2

im talking about the fact its abusing and this should not be like this in the game i could make the same but that will not change the fact its abusing and should not be like that.

that clearly increase the motivation of people to make multi account and i think its not we want in the game

it was never abused in years (there are evidence like the price still being high and not cheap) and suddendly is abused?

It sounds like you find out solaceon quest yesterday.

it was broken before but just the change about remove arcade point make again open the debate 1/4 chance to have reroll before and its 1/3 chance now

im pretty sure the reporter quest was made for people who play regular with 1 account and not be think to be abused by 8 characters

for me its a npc who will give you a chance to have a free reroll but not to be farming by 8 accounts to get 3 rerolls every weeks

The Pinklax Shop

it was broken before but just the change about remove arcade point make again open the debate 1/4 chance to have reroll before and its 1/3 chance now

im pretty sure the reporter quest was made for people who play regular with 1 account and not be think to be abused by 8 characters

for me its a npc who will give you a chance to have a free reroll but not to be farming by 8 accounts to get 3 rerolls every weeks

You keep going on and on by the word "It's broken", yet you never provided any comments about how and why it's broken. Care to explain?

Special mention to the staff, 1 mod came to give false information and left

You wait for insults to appear on this topics, because i was thinking that you could maybe delete 60% of the messages (fake info) and that you could maybe give your opinion

i said a lot of times

people who play regular will earn 1 reroll ticket every 3 weeks in average so "800 k every 3 weeks "

delusional people abuser with 8 characters will earn 2/3 reroll tickets in average every weeks so 1.6 m every weeks so "4.8m every 3 weeks" and its a low average

youre not even smart to see the difference between 800 k and 4.8 m ?

The Pinklax Shop