Suggestions about REPORTER QUEST.

Togepoke

Do you agree with my suggestions ?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my suggestions ?

regular, delusional people abuser, it's everything legal (other than happening only in your mind). What are you talking about. Why I keep replying?

Who tell him those 8 characters are splitted in 2 servers and not in the same?

Also, I would love staff to tell us how many do solaceon with 8 characters in 2 servers.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i said a lot of times

people who play regular will earn 1 reroll ticket every 3 weeks in average so "800 k every 3 weeks "

delusional people abuser with 8 characters will earn 2/3 reroll tickets in average every weeks so 1.6 m every weeks so "4.8m every 3 weeks" and its a low average

youre not even smart to see the difference between 800 k and 4.8 m ?

I apologize for not being smart enough, you still haven't refuted my point. Why don't you just use 4 accounts? It literally is a part of the game.

regular, delusional people abuser, it's everything legal (other than happening only in your mind). What are you talking about. Why I keep replying?

Who tell him those 8 characters are splitted in 2 servers and not in the same?

Also, I would love staff to tell us how many do solaceon with 8 characters in 2 servers.

I'm not staff but I'll tell you, none! Can you believe how unsmart we are?

i could make the same but that will not change the fact its abusing and should not be like that.

i have 3k hours play time i think i can waste 10 hours per account to make the same but i think this not like that it should be.

So yes if there is no change i will make the same but i will stay on my position is not fair for people who cant do the same and only play on 1 account

The Pinklax Shop

i have 3k hours play time i think i can spend 10 hours per account to make the same but i think this not like that it should be

so yes if there is no change i will make the same but i will stay on my position is not fair for people who cant do the same and only play on 1 account

How did a part of the game that remained for ages suddenly become not fair when the rerolls price had just become higher.

So for exemple : suspicious bot everybody could do it. BUT because it was broken compared to the other way to earn rerolls they nerfed it. But here it's an other problem, this quest is pretty good for mono account players which have to go to solaceon everyday to show their mons but with 8 characters you can just earn reward without doing anything, it's not hard to undurstand if you have atleat 2 digits IQ.

• Like 1

This thread makes ZERO sense imo. Why all of a sudden a feature that has been in the game for ages is now 'unfair'.

I think everyone who put in the time and effort to do the quest is within there right to get that reroll.

My suggestion is add more ways to get rerolls instead of limiting them.

I swear as of late everyone just been trying to kill an already dying game.