Suggestions about REPORTER QUEST.

Togepoke

Do you agree with my suggestions ?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my suggestions ?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow.

If you've read Togepoke's post, at the very bottom it should say

I hope to see constructive opinions from you and that you will respect those of others.

He wanted to hear that, not a full blown argument disrespecting each other.

I stopped reading when someone decided to reply to someone by saying hi, followed up by asking how delusional the person was.

Honestly at this point, the only thing i'm checking right now is this:

1.thumb.png.594394f233e24ee5f5d48dc0e59e7cae.png

Pretty much speaks for itself.

• Like 4

Hello guys ! :worryyes:

I think you guy dont undestand the interest of this topic, I was trying to show how having 8 characters in this game is op. If u read my first message, you will undestand that all of my suggestions are made to nerf the multi-account thing not to nerf the quest or anything like this.

I understood that staffmember will not do anything about this subject, so like you guys i will abuse the multi-account thing.

If a staff member shows himself here, he can close this thread.

Thanks for helping me out, even if most of ur comments were useless and not honest. :PixiuKnife:

• Like 1

I think its fine.

Catching 28 Pokémon for 1*1/3 Rerolls.

Half of them are lowtiers poke and once you catch them all, it's 1/3 every week. I think the major issue here isn't the reporter but the fact that we can have 4 accounts/8characters so that the drop is heavily increased.

Edit : I was not on the good page, didn't see they talked so much so it may have already been answered

-In game : SilverAge

-Discord : Silv#9735

-Forum Inbox

Not everyone does this to sell the rerolls. Some people use the rerolls themselves. Doing something like limiting this to only 1 account doesnt make any sense at all because you can catch the legends with all of your accounts. I dont want to farm rerolls from solaceon from only 1 account. If i do that it will take me years to finish rerolling on my second account. If something like limiting this has to happen then i would suggest limiting it to 2 characters per server as that is the maximum of characters that are allowed to be used in pvp and most likely the rerolls will be used there. Im still oppossed to any nerf in this because we are getting new legends and a supply of rerolls is needed even if someone is abusing . Besides if this happens then it only benefits the ones that were stacking up on rerolls. Imagine wasting more than 1m to gamble on 1 low chance to get something decent.