BLACK MS change

Bayinga

my suggestion to make bms better and more worth for ppl to buy is :

1) duration 24 or 16 hours

3) 50% h.a. chance

this helps ppl that arent always online or ppl with internet problems to not lose time while offline and therefore thats why i also suggested to lower duration so its not overpowered

and give more ha chance bec ive tried it many times and hunting high tier pokes like dratini 20% chance is too low

and most ppl wont spend money to buy bms for this low chance of ha

this will also help you guys cuz more ppl will donate for the game also wanna thank you for your job i like this game been a member here since 2016 keep it up

I thought about making a separate medallion like White Medallion which would last for 7 days but have the same chance and cost 80 to 100 coins. It would maybe save some coins (if it were 80, and lasted for 7 days, it would be 2 bms + a little one) and would still do the same effect without being overpowered. I'd like a smaller and cheaper one with the same chance but 16 hours (20 coins maybe?) if we want to just hunt for a single day straight. Idk about making it a higher chance, though. It would be a bit busted in comparison to the Black one.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

my suggestion to make bms better and more worth for ppl to buy is :

1) duration 24 or 16 hours

3) 50% h.a. chance

this helps ppl that arent always online or ppl with internet problems to not lose time while offline and therefore thats why i also suggested to lower duration so its not overpowered

and give more ha chance bec ive tried it many times and hunting high tier pokes like dratini 20% chance is too low

and most ppl wont spend money to buy bms for this low chance of ha

this will also help you guys cuz more ppl will donate for the game also wanna thank you for your job i like this game been a member here since 2016 keep it up

timer is good, but 50% chance is smth stupid. The price of pokes which use h.a will decrease awfully. The idea is create a timer-bms with a same price as the current one

While I do agree that BMS chance could be somewhat upgraded, 50% is way too much.

A different or time change for the timing on the BMS would be interesting for 16/18 hours imo, assuming it wouldn't count when the player is offline. I doubt that the majority of players using BMS right now amount to 24 total hours of hunting in a 3-day span. 24 hours is a little bit too much.

if its not 50% it could be like 30-40 % whatever you guys think is more balanced

16 hours time and stop while offline would be better and when you have the mouse on the icon it could show the clock counting so you know how much time you have left