Similar to Zombie DC Bug

Ta7esh

The bug started at the end of the game when both players pressed but it's still in process " please wait" making both players seem like timestalling, however it was just a bug. The opponent closed the dm and disabled the conversation so we couldn't track if he's still facing the same thing.

Please have a look at the video

https://youtu.be/ehOoKXjOIm0

• Like 1

and you forgot to mention game was already decided because he has garchomp agressive with life orb at 10-20% and conkel burnt at 80% and i have azu adamant band set and nido life orb set with close to max life plus rotom heat a bit less than half in and after i pm him and see there is a bug and not time stall he close pm pretending to be offline to snatch victory abusing a bug when in game he clearly has no chance winning

gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif

It also happened to me a few times, basically the game will never end until one of the two players disconnect. However if a dishonest happens to experience this bug while losing, he'll see it as a "'new chance" to win and stay... I already stayed 10min or more against someone who lost but didn' t want to lose rating, pretty stupid :/

• Like 1

-In game : SilverAge

-Discord : Silv#9735

-Forum Inbox

Hello Everyone !

This bug is known by our team and have been reported few times already, however there was few way to make it happens and we couldn't figure out every single way already.

Looking at the report and the test we made, we managed to fix a big part of what could cause this "battle stuck bug" and are still working on trying to figure out what is left

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but i can the staff team and developers are working hard on fixing this.

@Pikpachu i can understand that this kind of bug are annoying, however there is no need to be toxic over the staff team with sentences like "Instead of adding new content/moves, we get more bugs", as you saw lately we got MANY updates and really good content updates and note that we are trying to help the game as much as we can. You are not helping at all by staying in your position and being harsh.

@SilverAge You gotta pump up those numbers, those are rookie numbers, i've watched half a movie while my opponent refused to disconnect ;)

• Like 1

@SilverAge You gotta pump up those numbers, those are rookie numbers, i've watched half a movie while my opponent refused to disconnect ;)

Ahah true, next time I'll keep a few movies underhand in case it happens again :SnivyBad:

-In game : SilverAge

-Discord : Silv#9735

-Forum Inbox

@HolyOwl When i posted that there was no announcement over an update and almost hadnt change at least for pvp in last year but only new bbattle bugs spawned. I mean i dont understand how can a new bug occur when no update occured meanwhile. Im not a programmer so my point of view may sound noobish but i was not toxic there. In the end on this case admin came in checked our pokes hp/condition and decided i couldnt lose game and gave me win by default. My only disagreement was the time needed to decide to see the calcs. Staff came 1h i think after we freeze and the result ended after 1h 30min so i had to w8 for a win i was granted with 100% chance 2h and 30min. Anyway lets hope this update will help game with bugs as well but as its natural this time with new things implemented and the battle code being reformed for the mega and u turn vswitch fix we expect new bugs as well. I hope when they appear to be resolved though or for them not to be so often. Only time will show the result. Have a nice day.

gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif

Hello @Pikpachu !

Don't worry, i think you get my point.

I'm not a coder either, it's a non-stop fight to find and isolate these bugs as to repair them as fast as possible. At least, looking at this report yesterday i managed to make the bug happen 100% on video and to record it so there is a lot of chances it'll get fixed soon.

You're right about the new updates. Even if developers worked really hard last few weeks there might be a lot of bugs coming so let's do our best and if you meet one, you can report it instantly (with explanations if you can) and we'll make sure to record it + fix it.

We can make it work way faster if we all work together when it arrives.

Have a nice day! :D