Heatran eruption and celebi worry seed.

Togepoke

Hello guys it's togepoke, today i'm here with GDarch a very good player to talk about pvp. :CharYay:

We think we should allow heatran to learn eruption in PRO with the Researcher Alan just like other event moves, and add a NPC for worry seed since celebi cannot learn it otherwise.

Eruption is an event move and Heatran must have a Quiet nature to be legit. Quiet Heatran is outspeed by a lot of stuff (even with max speed and a Choice Scarf you're outspeed by +speed 106 base speed pokemon and anything faster like Infernape with Close Combat or Weavile Choice Band with Low Kick). Plus Eruption generally depends on your Pokémon not taking a hit before it can pull off the Eruption, that's why Heatran might only be helpful on Trick Room teams.

In official games, legendary event moves force pokemon with a specific nature (Entei Extreme Speed with Adamant Nature) but PRO didn't put any restriction (surely because they are not that used on PVP). Adding eruption event move to heatran might need some restriction however, because how broken scarf heatran with eruption could be.

Thanks for watching, i hope u can do something about it. :GalladeDab:

Edited by Togepoke
  • Like 4

Nice suggestion but the real question is :

Spinda superpower when ?:CharYay:

[ATTACH type=full" width="123px" alt="151314]151314[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" width="406px" alt="151316]151316[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" width="484px" alt="151317]151317[/ATTACH]

+1 I wanna try Spinda with Superpower

• Like 1