Tip: Megas only with ot

Lifeguard

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 i want to see mega's be with ot only.. you don't deserve to get good mega just because you've money and bought it.. i mean .. where's the connection between the trainer and the mon? that's how mega works anyways.. i like the idea alot and i wish it will be that way.

OT's ftw ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

0wf2EcP.jpg

i hunt everyday, i put cash one time, then i buy things with only pro cash, it makes it EASIER to hunt, you want not to hunt hahaha

"Professor Sycamore theorizes that Mega Evolution can only be achieved if there is a strong bond between a Trainer and the Pokémon. "

you need a strong bond, ot in pro it is closer to be that bond lol

again, i understand you guys, but you just want everything too easy omg

go suggest to delete trade chat and make everything untradable. It should make you happy, ye?

• Like 1

+1 i want to see mega's be with ot only.. you don't deserve to get good mega just because you've money and bought it.. i mean .. where's the connection between the trainer and the mon? that's how mega works anyways.. i like the idea alot and i wish it will be that way.

OT's ftw ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

Where? When? How?

• Like 1

I think that's a good idea but as per the series it was based on the bond of pokemon and the trainer so what does it means if someone has a pokemon for long time but it's not their ot? I suggest it should be dependent on the time that is spent with that poke rather than ot only

I think that's a good idea but as per the series it was based on the bond of pokemon and the trainer so what does it means if someone has a pokemon for long time but it's not their ot? I suggest it should be dependent on the time that is spent with that poke rather than ot only

I don't get why suddendly pro need to follow the anime.

• Like 2

You know a suggestion to make things harder is probably a bad idea, when even NamelessHero27 is against it XD

OT's ftw ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

Correction - Mega Evolution, in terms of mechanic, have NEVER work that way even in official games. You can use Mega Evolution with non-OT Pokemon in official games :)

I think the "bond" that Game Freak is talking about as the lore of Mega Evolution is simply about being with the Pokemon often, making the Pokemon happy to be with you.

Does not need OT to do that, right? ;)

Also, mechanic-wise, you can even immediately Mega Evolve a Pokemon that you just got from trade in official games.

And some of the lore for Mega Evolution in Gen 7 actually goes to the opposite direction and remove the whole "bond" thing, implying it to be more of a "gaining power at a price" kind of thing. Although that's natural in a way, since GF wants people to use Z-Move instead.

Edited by Starlight

Man, it's kinda pathetic that most suggestion threads end up being stupid fights between kids in forums because they can't accept that someone can have a different opinion and they can't dispute or challenge their arguments without insulting them like 5 year old children or fistfighting while their parents just watch them (moderators, basically, because I'm 100% sure they're tired of you guys not being able to argue like normal people instead of calling each mother's names.

I'll change my vote to no, -1. It might help the economy and make low tier pokemon that have megas actually start having a value in the market, newbies might be able to hunt low tiers for bosses or PvP and sell them and finally close the gap as much as possible between really advanced players and new ones. However, my argument depends on newbies learning how to economise and learn how to sell good and easy to hunt pokemon. Also, we didn't have to megaevolve with full happiness in the original games, nor did they have to be OT. Anime also does not matter. Remember Onix being attacked by Electric attacks from Pikachu? Yes, anime is stupid sometimes (most of the time, actually xd)

• Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!