How Megas should be done

Eunia

The only thing I do not want is that they make it a requirement to have more than x evolutions in the dex, it is a very boring thing to do, and everyone dreams of it is not fun, personally for this matter, I will never have the uncle of the lake, not even Latios, I pass having them, before edting hours doing what I find extremely tedious, I hope this does not happen with mega evo.

hahaha I disagree have you experienced the feeling of getting a shiny for so long looking for it? Have you experienced the feeling of finally getting a legendary from so many efforts that you have dedicated? That's what videogames are about, getting things done with great effort since the rewards and the sensations are inexplicable .... when I managed to get latios and the 3 birds, all day I spent with a smile, they are the rewards of your efforts, that has no value ... one likes to look for pokémon, others the story, others make bosses, others the pvp and etc, if it were as you say, the game would lose its grace.

• Like 1

final .png

then all the no lifers will dominate pvp lol... megas main purpose is pvp so it should be accessible by all without too much of a grind, its too ridiculous if you make it a terrible grind. Legendaries and event pokes yea, like i said they are trophy mons where it should be a grind to get them, the way you explained it is perfect for them, but not megas lol. I already know more than 50 ppl that would quit if they make megas retarded to get. thats already almost 10% of server and more ppl i dont know would quit too lol as most are here for pvp.

• Like 2

eevo.gif.88d014eddc516ba802b8acd79ad33113.gif

I suggest to have the mega evolutions stones to be purchaseable using PVP points. You get 2 points by winning, and 1 point for losing. But the stones should be available for trade so that people who focus on grinding can have a chance to get it without PVP. For the pay 2 win, it can wait.

Pokemon follows a timeline. PRO is an mmo rpg. imo, legends should be caught in order by gen. and then to get megas which are in gen 6, requirements should be to complete all dex evo caught legends of previous generations. Best idea. Implement pls.

:EasterBulba:

-1, do evo data is a pain, so bad idea.