How Megas should be done

Eunia

Since the stones are not tradeable, I don't think they should be sold for pokedollars via npc. It just makes sense to have a quest associated with obtaining each stone, that way it feels like an accomplishment. MMO games are all about accomplishments long and short term.

I think there should definitely be small quests with maybe a friendship requirement along with it. It shouldn't be super grindy but shouldn't be easy either in my opinion.

I think mega stones should either be available by small quests a bit challenging with battles against boosted mons and mega evolved mons, or in shops tradable for PVP coins, because it may invite people to play PVP more. I totally agree that hours requirements and evolved-datas are just awful and it makes the game really boring.

I would prefer enjoying my experience all along the game, than just thinking in the future, a smile on my face, to those days grinding and filling my pokedex with mons I don't care about like "aaah those devs were so vicious", all that for a Jirachi.

you cannot connect each megastone with a quest...there tens of them...i support the p2w scenario, as it makes more sense...a difficult access to megastones will ruin the game and disappoint players, as they will lose interest and abandon the idea of megas...stones should be available in coin, pve and pvp shop...the price should be slightly higher to give the impression of an accomplishment, but not unreachable for new players, because they are the one the game wants to attract...

you cannot connect each megastone with a quest...there tens of them...i support the p2w scenario, as it makes more sense...a difficult access to megastones will ruin the game and disappoint players, as they will lose interest and abandon the idea of megas...stones should be available in coin, pve and pvp shop...the price should be slightly higher to give the impression of an accomplishment, but not unreachable for new players, because they are the one the game wants to attract...

Umm sir, this doesnt make sense at all. Literally wouldnt matter about the amount of megastones having a quest because, oh lets see, more quests = more content lol. Also making this a p2w scenario would disappoint players more. Btw all mega stones will not be released all at once which means if they were to implement for example quests for them, it would be easy lol. Putting them in the coin shop idea is nonetheless a horrible idea~

spacer.png

Umm sir, this doesnt make sense at all. Literally wouldnt matter about the amount of megastones having a quest because, oh lets see, more quests = more content lol. Also making this a p2w scenario would disappoint players more. Btw all mega stones will not be released all at once which means if they were to implement for example quests for them, it would be easy lol. Putting them in the coin shop idea is nonetheless a horrible idea~

i dont believe anyone would get disappointed if he had to pay 150 pvp coins or 200 pve for a mega stone...make them grind hundred of hours in order to complete the quest, and then u will see what disappointment means...also i don t support easy quests like forces of nature, because getting a mega stone should provide a sense of accomplishment...150 pvp coins means 1 mega stone for 150 wins in pvp, 200pve coins means 1 stone for 40 bosses in hard difficulty...makes you feel you have achieve something...participating in a lame 20min quest or setting a maximum difficulty rng based goal, like grinding for a 150+ ivs high tier poke (which can mean 10 catches for the lucky, 500 for the unlucky) makes the game too easy or raises the difficult to maximum and can really cause disappointment...

I think that mega stone should be a super rare held item. Also I really want them to make it so once you put the stone on a poke it binds to that poke making it no longer able to be traded or removed from the poke except maybe with some sort of item or reward. It would add a really cool element to the game. Kinda how like legendary pokes work. I think it would boost economy and would just have so much flex potential. Like maybe once they have been bound it shows up in a different color in chat like shinys and events. Doubt it would happen this was but I just think it would be so cool to have like a 20m poke and have to make a big choice.