Reset consecutive victories Bosses

I had 2 victories with most bosses, but after this last update, even my votes were zeroed, so I waited more than a month to have the award of 3 consecutive victories and just now when I was going to take the victories I had them zeroed, you could check please?

thankful,

• Like 1

Hello @SemBadTriip,

With the implementation of the boss limit, variables were changed, resulting in the reset of some bosses win streak. Unfortunately, it has affected everyone and there's nothing that can be done about it. If you have more questions feel free to ask.

Have a nice day!

Hello @SemBadTriip,

With the implementation of the boss limit, variables were changed, resulting in the reset of some bosses win streak. Unfortunately, it has affected everyone and there's nothing that can be done about it. If you have more questions feel free to ask.

Have a nice day!

Hello[uSER=2667963] Kagegod[/uSER]

I understand that changes and redefinitions in the bosses were necessary, and I am totally in favor of this boss nerf / week.

Previously, I thought that there was a bug in my account, as I explained at the beginning of the topic, but as you said it was something that happened to all players, so I come to the conclusion that it was an injustice with the players, because everyone had their victories in the updated bosses reset, that is, they lost days, and this was not even considered / warned in the patch notes or the community directly (prints*), which in my view was a failure of the staff towards the players.

I would be very pleased if there was at least an advance notice or compensation for those who lost days (in my case it was a month) in search of the final prize of three victories and found them zeroed out.

Here is my outburst for what happened.

Prints* :

1591929816777.png.776c978f830d58f6f47cae1e91e40337.png

1591929833818.png.64631e7d1d8d8fb711435e7f00d7d8af.png

Thank you.

• Like 1

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. but it was a necessary evil to implement the limit. It wasn't initially intended but couldn't be avoided in the end. I understand your frustration, staff are also players who do bosses, we're all gonna have to live with one less 3rd win reward. If you feel like this situation could have been handled better, I advise you to file a complaint here.

Have a nice day!

• Like 1