Can you stop putting ridiculous PvE requirement for PvP pokemon? Can you treat PvP players equally as PvE players?

Yellovv

First of all, I was kinda mad when posting this but I really don't mean to offend anyone, especially PvE players. I understand ppl can like whatever they like but between PvE and PvP players, we should be treated equally. And I made this because this game is completely ruined PvP players experience. The fact that there are so many good PvP players left this game just because this isn't the right community for them and the fact that almost every staff members or players are PvE players who never PvP or take it seriously. I don't deny that this game itself have been so successful because of the heavily PvE aspect from the game. I don't want you to change what you have been success on, I want you to have a different look from PvP players perspectives and to improve. And what you left behind is a whole community whom can't even argue about anything pvp related. Ppl only say what is more suitable for them or what they like the most and then we have PRO PvP community:

- "You idiot, please following smogon rules"

- "PRO sucks, ladder are full of stall"

- "Plz unban blaziken it's my favourite pokemon"

You realized that no matter which changes coming to PvP, people always complain about it for no reason because the amount of players who taking PvP seriously are getting lower and lower. This is just completely how PRO works because this game is way in favour for PvE players.

+So, are you a new PvP player to PRO, Welcome to the game where you spending years just to catch a legendary pokemon you want.

+You want legendary for PvP? sure, you only need 1 year of lifetime and 300 evolve for it, after that only need to own every single pokemon in this game and be a champion in every regions. And then after you caught it, let's spend just one more years to do PvE quest and got your free reroll ticket to reroll it. You Sure gonna enjoy making it pvp ready and start your PvP conquest.

When do you start realize that Evos, hours or dex requirements are so stupid and super bored (I dont really mind if it is just a long quest but those requirements are suck) And new players will never have chance to bring it on PvP before they are able to enjoy this game. You want it to be special and people have to work their a*ss off to have it just because some 5 y/o kid who only watch anime and think legendary pokemon are cool?

Then PvE player whom able to get thing like latios, latias are actually players that never PvP or do that for fun, cuz they only enjoying PvE. PvP players are the one who need it but they can't really get it because they hate PvE even when they are PvP 24/7.

To all those PvE players who still think Evos, hours and dex requirements are needed then how about we change that to PvP requirements instead. To be able to catch latios, you need to be top 10 on ladder at the end of season. To be able to catch mew, you need 400+ rating. To be able to catch jirachi, you only need 1000 wins and 100 hours spent on ranked ladder. definitely sound more fair to me and I thought you are the one who love grinding?

And one more reason I made this post is because I'm a selfish and I can't change my fking Landorus form just because of a stupid idea to put the NPC on 3k+ points requirement site and I rarely did excavation site before. You ask people to do all the quest to catch it and then you put the fking form changer NPC on that site just to sh*t on players who never PvE???

And I know thing like this gonna keep happening in the future. So can you please give us some reasonable requirements on things that impact PVP so both PvE and PvP players can really enjoy it?

• Like 1
bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

You do know PRO is labeled as an MMO game right? Just like every MMO games it’s meant to be grindy. Also, if you make it so that the requirements becomes easier to reach or completely removed there would be no PVE aspect to the game at all, everyone would just finish the game, catch all legendaries and just start pvping and it will turn PRO into a pvp focused game and I don’t think the staffs goal is to make it a pvp focused game.

Edited by Donuts02
  • Like 4

I would say that compared to what the Requirements was back in 2018 for certain legendary's (im looking at your Legendary dog quest that needed 750 hours in game back in the day) They have become very player friendly. all you need now is about 250 hours (not including the Regional timers like hoenn jirachi Requiring 120 hours when you entered hoenn for the first time)

you can pretty much (for a new player at least) take that long just to complete the main story (kanto - sinnoh) and some side content like pinkan and kanto Fossil quest.

Now for those legendaries in pvp only a select few are even used in pvp all too much, like entei, heatran, manaphy, and zapdos. By no means do you need these to do well in pvp. There are even decent teams you can build just from catching Kanto mons.

As for locking certain legendaries in the PvP Requirements instead of the Reqs we currently have i would find that very tedious and i think would make new players very frustrated by grinding out a certain number of games and or rank just to get one of their favorite mons they just want for pve content. It makes all legendaries universal so no one is at a disadvantage. Say only the top ten ranked people in the last season could get a latios or landorous T, that would give those players a huge advantage that other players would not have. Less options are always unwanted.

People who want the legendary/mythical will just grind it, The only part that can kinda be annoying is grinding out the evos/caught data, but as a MMO i find it acceptable. There are services you as the player can buy off other players to help. Sure you cant really buy Evo services anymore ever since they nerfed lending, but you can still buy trash mons off people to help.

Maybe i just find it acceptable b/c iv been with the game for so long with over 2k hours in it. I can see how it could be frustration for a new player but its not like that player is alone. They can get help whenever they can ask. With spawn data, the best spots to hunt, best spots to grind and much more.

As for the amount of players in pvp and the numinous amount of stall players out there. I got to say the pvp update has been delayed for a while now. With just recently have we gotten any real updates on that. Iv seen plenty of my friends quit the game b/c of it taking such a long time. With the newest news we got, just a hunch but pvp may get even more populated then you may want. As for the stall players there are mons that counter stall very well. Im looking at you venusaur and Serperior and many more. Just takes time to learn and personally i see more balance in pvp nowadays.

But at least we can agree on one thing. People will still complain about anything for basically no reason. The amount of hate stall players get is one of those ;)

• Like 4

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

Posts like this one and the last rant I had to answer made me wish I didn't have eyes or enough functioning brain cells left to answer them and just try to ignore them.

"PvE and PvP players should be treated equally"

>Proceeds to suggest that Latios be locked behind top 10 in ladder, Mew 400+ Rating and Jirachi behind a 1000 WINS IN PvP and 100 hours into the ladder.

I'm going to try and pretend this post is actually serious and not a joke. You say they need to be treated equally yet you're suggesting to block the access to legendaries into ONLY PvP players instead of giving a way so that BOTH PvE and PvP players can access them. The requirements are also absurd. Do you know how many wins is A THOUSAND WINS? It's not easy at all for newbies nor advanced players, nor some experienced players who still struggle in ladder. And top 10 in ladder? And 400 rating? Why am I even answering this post.

It's as if some PvP players couldn't see anything aside from PvP and anything that is PvE and has a lot of hours of work behind scripting, mapping and putting it all together annoys them for no reason. They just want their legendaries spoonfed by a single encounter, you just throw a master ball and that's it. Congratulations, you killed the collecting part of the game! Which is the MAIN part because this is a POKEMON game, not a PvP simulator.

These requirements DO NOT SUCK. I can ONLY understand that hour requirements suck because

they're invisible walls that keep you from accessing pokemon, bosses or certain content in the game. However, if you are hunting for pokemon, you've EASILY acheived the needed hours for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and others. The hours you invest in hunting PvP pokes make more than enough for these. Pokemon is a monster collecting game that can last hours, days, weeks, months, or years.

It's the main objective of the game, exploring, finding new areas, capturing pokemon and completing sidequests with thousands of hours behind of work from anonymous staff who didn't spend a lot of sleepless nights just so that you only come and cry to forums because you can't instantly get all legendaries in the game. If you are so keen on making all legendaries be accessible only for PvP players, leave and go play a simulator like showdown. Nothing else needs to be said. Stop making these posts, they get worse every single rant that comes next.

Edited by Bhimoso
  • Like 7

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

id rather have moves and abilities coded for pvp. and about legendaries, the grind required is not even worth mentioning from what it used to be.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for that UI/Battle System Overhaul. We never get informed on the progress. It's really annoying. It's been at least 2 years now.

First of all, legendary Pokemon aren't even pure PvP content.

If this is unfair, then what about Guild Island? Isn't it unfair to PvE players? What about ladder tournaments and its exclusive rewards? Isn't it unfair to PvE players?

They made all the three Pokemon of the Kami trio available and with an easy quest, so at least the form changing part should be a bit hard in my opinion.

Also what PvP requirements do you think can be added lol. Coins? Rating? The question would he how many/how much and if it would be fair to the people who grinded hours in the past to get those legendary Pokemon.

• Like 3

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

I understand what you mean. You are saying they should stop taking pvp suggestions from pve players who don't pvp and I agree 100% because the pvp meta should not be changed by people who don't even play it or people who used to play it and don't anymore.

But the legend requirements kinda make sense to me in my opinion because at the end of the day it is an mmo and there has to be something to work toward

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png