New Queue Pvp Ranked System.

Chaosknigth

During all this time, competitive Guilds (PvP) have been forced to use an internal Queue system to prevent their members from bumping into a qualifying battle and from getting their ratings removed and / or damaging the Guild points. This system is the Q and G, which many Guilds currently continue to apply, the truth is that we have become accustomed to this, that practically a large part of users place it and respect this rule as if it were an official game, but, there is always one That another problem, someone unnoticed, someone ignorant who breaks the rule, and even sometimes bored waiting for the "G" of your guildmate to send your "Q", this perhaps, is not very noticeable in a Guild PvE, but in PvP happens very often.

So I suggest that a Queue system be added to prevent fighting between Guildmates. That is, that 10 users from the same Guild can search for battle at the same time and they do not bump into each other, on the contrary, each of the 10 obtain external rivals, outside the Guild.

While it is true, with the current PRO client system it is impossible to add my suggestion, but, many changes are coming soon and I think, the PvP in the Guilds will grow massively, I mean people playing it and this would be very necessary and would help the community to maintain order within the Guilds.

• Like 42

Hmm yeah. This is a good idea. Sometimes after login someone can fail to understand who is in q and may enter the q resulting in bumping with same guildmate. So a new que system might be better cuz most of the players in this game are in some or the other guild.

Thanks.