Petition Against the Recent Boss Changes and the Nerfs on Rewards

Xanthinarose

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying that they only care about PvP is at least laughable. If u try to compare how rewarding pve is in this game you will see no point in PvP except for `honor` this is why PvP is so underwhelmed to begin with. Since each player is allowed using 4 accounts you can farm those bosses x4 if you want so even with the `nerf` saying that makes no sense. 1 player running each and every boss for 4 times can easily make him earn many millions per 15days. 300k for the transport ticket is only accessible for the players who run pve content the pvp players who dont hit ladder and access thor npc are struggling to even get the proper movesets. Thats all from me. Have a nice day.

• Like 4
gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif

I think a lot of valid arguments and thoughts were posted in the original remove boss limit thread and I hard agree with the arguments so far in this thread. But I'll add one more:

Other than completely screwing over self proclaimed PvE players, I think this update really mess up the apeal of the game towards newer players. Whenever I have tried to convince my mates to take up PRO what seems to have most draw is the fact that there is relatable late/post game. You have a huge market of potential players that are fans of the franchise, played the gameboy games, or something the like, but somewhat are casual fans, therefore you would need something to lure them in other than PvP, and it seems to me that bosses were the perfect drawing factor. MMO's are often compared to WoW because it was immensely popular and thats where people have had passion and goals in videogames before and doing bosses in lategame is the perfect tool to speak to those nostalgic feelings of veteran MMO players.

To me it seems that there is incredible value in appealing to new, casual pokemon players (I mean, like.. look at Pokemon Go) instead of fixing the economy of the already established small player base who bt dubs are extremely elitist towards PvP and not welcoming towards "noobs". Bosses are a great way to learn simple pokemon mechanics and an even greater way to learn strategies and get some dough, which all helps shedding the noob epithet.

The friends i managed to talk into playing this game are super dissapointed that there is not that much end game waiting for them when they finish the story, and I hated to have to tell them that what they looked forward to the most has been gutted hardcore.

Please, please revert the change.

• Like 2

+1 totally agree. I feel pro's communication is very lacking. They could have made a thread or something and see what the community wants and what ideas they have instead of dropping a bomb like that and nerfing the pve players. Not all pve players have 4 accounts or want to have so many accounts. As a pve player i definitely feel neglected.

• Like 3

Webp.net-resizeimage.png.5fd37bf25f76740a3abd18fc71469470.png

In fairness bosses will be super easy now and easier if we get mega Hera(replaces cloyster). The rest are super easy with hax and conkeldurr, and I don't see any mega that they can add to a team to make them harder.

Atm the only things that make bosses abit hard are

1)Boosting moves on first pokemon.

2)Magic guard+sash (cloy now M Hera)

3)Unaware (hax or M gyara, equal imo)

4)Status moves/ability (conk)

Everything else seems irrelevant, the inability to hold an item while mega evolving I think will make boss teams weaker not stronger.

they should just ban status moves against bosses.

I like the bosses alot but I think 50 bosses was just a bit to much. 20 seems way more reasonable. It is a rough change but I think it is for the good.

What I dont understand and agree with is the 7 day cooldown for 20 bosses. Shouldnt it be 12 day cooldown like the boss cooldown? Currently you can still do 40 bosses in 14 days. Current restriction is stupid. It changed from 47 bosses in 12 days, to 40 bosses in 14 days. Not to mention 5h frame each week in which the bosses have to die if you wanna do it each week.