Petition Against the Recent Boss Changes and the Nerfs on Rewards

Xanthinarose

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to speak neutrally here but the one problem i've seen with implementing major changes to the game is there are no posts made prior to ask the community how they feel about a certain change that is going to be made, so that feedback or opinions can be given before implementing anything.

That said, I agree with the poster. Revert back please.

• Like 2

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

I'm going to speak neutrally here but the one problem i've seen with implementing major changes to the game is there are no posts made prior to ask the community how they feel about a certain change that is going to be made, so that feedback or opinions can be given before implementing anything.

FYI, at least for Moderation Staff, we didn't know about this either until it was done and made live.

The only thought-process that would make sense for me would be that the community would be heavily against it (which they are), so the point of the post would be just negativity towards the post and not much of "value" was gained towards the topic on hand other than what was already predicted. Its for the better of the games health and economy so they say, Pikpachu raised a good point regardless and that's how I view it as well.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

I don't really see negativity but rather strong objections to the changes that were made. I get things will change. All i'm saying is, before they are, it should be discussed beforehand before implementing them.

As time goes on we'll see the effectiveness of it.

• Like 1

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

the problem with the TOO high rewarding pve system is: 1) money influation. 2) less people hunt pokemon 3) pokemon prices skyrocket same as reroll

I ve already posted and got my reply of pvp being so not rewarding but im w8ing next patch for it but it explains my wrath when i read pvp reward is higher than pve not even a joke opinion. In contrary it sounds toxic to a Mainly PvP player as myself. I had to restrain myself using focus sash because not only i didnt get coins but i even lost by playing. Bring back the pro we loved where we had to grind to get our basic items/pokemon. Imo the pve system should be further nerfed or to phrase it properly it needs to be actually nerfed. Balance the 3 zones of playerbase PvP/PvE/Hunting. Thanks for your time reading my opinion.

gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif

the problem with the TOO high rewarding pve system is: 1) money influation. 2) less people hunt pokemon 3) pokemon prices skyrocket same as reroll

I ve already posted and got my reply of pvp being so not rewarding but im w8ing next patch for it but it explains my wrath when i read pvp reward is higher than pve not even a joke opinion. In contrary it sounds toxic to a Mainly PvP player as myself. I had to restrain myself using focus sash because not only i didnt get coins but i even lost by playing. Bring back the pro we loved where we had to grind to get our basic items/pokemon. Imo the pve system should be further nerfed or to phrase it properly it needs to be actually nerfed. Balance the 3 zones of playerbase PvP/PvE/Hunting. Thanks for your time reading my opinion.

I'm even against the fact bosses drops more than 10k and items like sash or other battle items. +1.

Bosses should be there only for the fun, not important reward.

I don't really see negativity but rather strong objections to the changes that were made. I get things will change. All i'm saying is, before they are, it should be discussed beforehand before implementing them.

As time goes on we'll see the effectiveness of it.

Negativity or Toxicity is the go-to excuse for criticism here. Nobody in this thread is being negative, just sharing their opinions.

• Like 3