Strange Request

Vampyre

Hello,

I know this will sound very weird but is it possible for a staff member to change the gender of my Scyther to male? I prefer the male sprite for it but I caught a female one with amazing IVs and I don't think I would ever be lucky enough to find a similar one again. The change does not benefit it in any way to my understanding, it is only a silly personal preference.

I understand I am nitpicking but it would be really much appreciated! Thank you.

My username is Vampyre and the Scyther's ID is 47593122.

Vileplume  sprite from HeartGold & SoulSilverVileplume  sprite from Platinum

Hello,

I know this will sound very weird but is it possible for a staff member to change the gender of my Scyther to male? I prefer the male sprite for it but I caught a female one with amazing IVs and I don't think I would ever be lucky enough to find a similar one again. The change does not benefit it in any way to my understanding, it is only a silly personal preference.

I understand I am nitpicking but it would be really much appreciated! Thank you.

My username is Vampyre and the Scyther's ID is 47593122.

Greetings, @Vampyre

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately due to technical restrictions we cant change the gender, iv's, nature or abilities of the pokemons of users, i hope you understand it.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

• Like 1
Nezuko.png