Paras doesnt have tiny mushroom bug

Saud

Hey. I've battled 70+ paras with either lvl 45 machoke ( using Thief) or lvl 20 mankey ( using covet), but have been unable to find a single tiny mushroom. I think this issue is specific to my account, where because of some glitch paras don't yield me tiny mushroom. Please check my query, I'll be very grateful. Thanks!

Hey there,

Can you specify what route you are looking for Paras on? Some of the spawns don't hold Tiny Mushroom.

1592711544656.png.a1d4a89123062d38143e27ef4f357829.png

Likewise, if your pokemon are holding an item, using Thief or Covet won't work.

Looking forward to your reply!

Gouda

Oh I forgot to mention Mt. Moon. Yes, I have been careful about that. The funny part is I have collected quite a few hard stones from these moves but no tiny mushroom as yet.

Hey @Saud,

I checked with the team and the hold rate for Tiny Mushroom on Paras is quite low - 70 encounters is unlucky, but not impossible. I went to check Mt. Moon for myself and did in fact verify that Paras holds the item:

1593051174163.png.366c3c9acd318b7b8ea1936f4eae6a0f.png

The low encounter rate on money items like Tiny Mushroom is intended to prevent abuse or major shifts in the games economy.

I hope this has helped clarify the situation for you! If you need anything else just let me know.

Gouda