pokemon pc storage drag

Algerie31

Because pro team is voluntary, wich means they dont get paid fordo anything.

Why would you focus your whole time in something you won't get paid for? they have real life, their jobs and [heck].

I get that, but that is the go-to excuse and I don't buy it in this case, sorry. People DECIDE to work on this game in their free time. There are a bunch of other people willing to work on it, but who aren't accepted into the team. They didn't decide to "work" for PRO based on cash, so that excuse is absolutely useless.

The team worked on a bunch of other things nobody asked for, like munchlax resort and World Quest for example. Instead of working on those things, they should've worked on the PC Storage. You don't need the entire team to do that. Yeah, it's not that easy, but it's also not as hard as people make it out to be. I know you are going to say "that's a different team", well then what about megas, isn't that a different team too?

Sorry, but it doesn't matter if the game is free or not, it hasn't been decently updated in 5 years. That's sad. What's worse though is that we never get any feedback on it. You know, I think people would be way more understanding if the communcation didn't suck so bad.

Edited by Saturnalien
  • Like 2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...