Excavations high tier spawns

Bash

Excavation high tier spawn chance feels super low. Considering you need many Excavation points to unlock everything and then get 3-5 High tier Pokémon in one clear (all excas) feels bad.

Also because usually the high tier Pokémon in one exca need different syncs and also sometimes special natures. => The failure rate is pretty high.

Revives and Revival Herbs are also not useful anymore since you cant use them on Bosses (Hard).

I suggest a buff of Exca spawns.

• Like 2

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

First of all, you will discover some topics, why the system really needs to be updated, it was very important for you to approach the subject, excellent post.

Excavation high tier spawn chance feels super low. Considering you need many Excavation points to unlock everything and then get 3-5 High tier Pokémon in one clear (all excas) feels bad.

I still find the excavation score low to unlock both tier and other sites. Since it is a mmo game, if you manage to do a large part of excavations, you will reach a maximum of 10.000 points, in a month and a half to two months, which is a short period for something rewarding.

Also because usually the high tier Pokémon in one exca need different syncs and also sometimes special natures. => The failure rate is pretty high.

The use of synchronize is fair, the rate is the same for all other pokemons, inside or outside the excavation. This, as I said, goes into balance for a mmo game, avoiding market saturation and reaching the end game easily.

Revives and Revival Herbs are also not useful anymore since you cant use them on Bosses (Hard).

I suggest a buff of Exca spawns.

+1

I agree, the items are totally useless, for the late game or end game, and should not be buffed, but exchanged for something more rewarding, since there are still chances of not getting anything from the excavation stones.

Here is a list of items that are not used very often and drop into the excavation:

• revivalherb.png Revival Herb
  • healpowder.png Heal Powder
  • energypowder.png Energy Powder

Suggestion:

Exchange or remove items that are not used, mentioned above. Do something rotating with the points obtained in the excavation or "Artifact Pieces", as well as the points of PVE, which has a rotation to change in certain pokemons, so that they can be better used, at the moment we have some items that do not make sense to have like gems, berrys, vitamins and TM's.

Removing Rhyhorn, from the Dragon Site, it makes no sense to have this Pokemon there, and it is even a bad joke, you complete 10,000 points to open the Site and have something like this Pokemon that is not even the drogon type.

Att,

• Like 1

First of all, you will discover some topics, why the system really needs to be updated, it was very important for you to approach the subject, excellent post.

I still find the excavation score low to unlock both tier and other sites. Since it is a mmo game, if you manage to do a large part of excavations, you will reach a maximum of 10.000 points, in a month and a half to two months, which is a short period for something rewarding.

The use of synchronize is fair, the rate is the same for all other pokemons, inside or outside the excavation. This, as I said, goes into balance for a mmo game, avoiding market saturation and reaching the end game easily.

+1

I agree, the items are totally useless, for the late game or end game, and should not be buffed, but exchanged for something more rewarding, since there are still chances of not getting anything from the excavation stones.

Here is a list of items that are not used very often and drop into the excavation:

• revivalherb.png Revival Herb
  • healpowder.png Heal Powder
  • energypowder.png Energy Powder

Suggestion:

Exchange or remove items that are not used, mentioned above. Do something rotating with the points obtained in the excavation or "Artifact Pieces", as well as the points of PVE, which has a rotation to change in certain pokemons, so that they can be better used, at the moment we have some items that do not make sense to have like gems, berrys, vitamins and TM's.

Removing Rhyhorn, from the Dragon Site, it makes no sense to have this Pokemon there, and it is even a bad joke, you complete 10,000 points to open the Site and have something like this Pokemon that is not even the drogon type.

Att,

+1 to him

• Like 1

It was most likely pointed out to illustrate that the variety of high tiers pokemon in every site further enhances the issue mentioned. In situations where you only encounter 5 high tier pokemon per excavation run for example. You could fail to select the correct nature for each, due to the different possible outcomes. The sync chance is alright and doesn't need any changes - it would just be more interesting to encounter more of these high tier pokemon.

Nevertheless, I agree with most of the thread. Some item's could be replaced, such as those mentioned.

• Like 2

Woah woah woah you mean rare pokemon are... rare?!?! *gasp*

And wait did you mean 3-5 rare encounters per run? That's.. actually really really good... I'm at 2,600 points and now I'm excited to get to 3000 or whatever it is. Thanks!

Disagree with the spawnrate buff, I feel like it's decent already. I do agree with an item buff tho (even gems would be better imo).

That said, I don't get why excas are shiny-locked. It's a costly daily quest (both in money and time) so why this restriction? Feels punishing for no reason..

Disagree with the spawnrate buff, I feel like it's decent already. I do agree with an item buff tho (even gems would be better imo).

That said, I don't get why excas are shiny-locked. It's a costly daily quest (both in money and time) so why this restriction? Feels punishing for no reason..

Pls no gems :reeee:

I feel already exhausted when I get them from digging. Shiny unlock would be nice.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L