add devolution services

Algerie31

Hello,

You should read this answer from an admin about this suggestion : (it was a few months ago) :

blissey to chansey

Hi @Saturnalien

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you, as the Administrator of the game, that what has been said above by the Community Coordinator is actually true. We have no way to de-evolve any pokemon due to technical restraints as there is no way for us to do that from our TOOLS.

Do notice as well that a system where everyone is able to request a de-evolve whenever they want would also be abusable in many different ways and would be a broken system.

For example, this goes for OT and not, an user could evolve their Chansey in Blissey and then erquest a de-evolution after 6 months, then evolve it again after 1 month and request a de-evolution again.

Another example, which is as well good to point out even if for non-OT pokemon, is the fact that someone could technically buy a pokemon from other people and then request a de-evolution cause they want the previous stage of evolution, which would be against the Pokémon game itself and would hurt the economy of the game.

For example, I could buy a Shiny Vaporeon at X price and then request a de-evolution in Shiny Eevee, which has a really higher value/price than shiny vaporeon due to obvious reasons and in this way abuse the system and break the economy and would be unfair.

For what regard de-leveling we do offer it in order to make-up with failed evolution as sometimes you can experience a bug where your pokemon does not properly evolve and in general because would be disrespectful and unfair toward our users to leave them with a not-evolved pokemon due to errors on our end, also this is a system that does not hurt the economy and is not unfair toward any other user.

I hope that I was able to provide enough clarification about this concern, if you have any further concern about it, feel free to forward it on our General Complaint Area and I will provide you enough clarification about any concern.

As we cannot offer further support for this specific case/thread, I will now close this thread.

Have a wonderful day !

He explains some problems with this service.

Thanks

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

Copying what I just wrote in a similar thread since this one has a better title and might have more visibility:

An idea for this would be to have some kind of cloning NPC (in Bill's house for example) who would take your Mon and give you the exact same lowest-evolution Mon at level 5 (same IVs, nature, abi). That would sound okay roleplay-wise (cloning machine in alpha stage or something).

Level 5 would be pretty punishing but we could imagine having various pricing tiers: the more you pay, the higher the level.

I read the admin's answer and maybe it would be doable this way? Basically, the Pokemon is not devolved but destroyed and its stats are copied into a new pre-evolution Mon. And player has to be OT obviously to prevent any abuse as stated above.

• Developer

De-evolution service won't happen in PRO. You have to decide if you use a Blissey or Chansey before you evolve it. This would totally mess with Pokemon (especially shinies) you catch. Imagine catching a shiny Umbreon and de-evolving it into Eevee. We also wouldn't offer a de-level service if it wouldn't totally make a Pokemon useless.

• Like 1

De-evolution service won't happen in PRO. You have to decide if you use a Blissey or Chansey before you evolve it. This would totally mess with Pokemon (especially shinies) you catch. Imagine catching a shiny Umbreon and de-evolving it into Eevee. We also wouldn't offer a de-level service if it wouldn't totally make a Pokemon useless.

you can make some condition to de-evo mones like to be o.t and has been evolved after caught ....

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif