PvP Timer Change - Give us your opinion!

Eaty

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

-1 It's a strategic game this make the user make rush descisions, plus it's better to make something for low quality connection instead of an instant dc this should be added in the same timer not extension. Same as SD

i think its lil harsh for 5 mins over all and 15 secs per move. in my opinion 15 mins over all and atleast 30 secs for every move would work for me. and just use it in pvp ranked. friendly battles usualy takes time for experimenting and for practicing.

15 seconds is not enough per move. If you really feel like the timer has to be shortened make it at least 30 seconds. As for the overall timer 5 minutes also feels not enough at all.

Also I never encountered a person timestalling me in all my playtime. Dont know if I am just lucky but I dont feel like timestall is a problem.

Pokemon is very strategic, so not having enough time to think about your next move would feel very bad in a game like this.

You have to think what move you want to use, what move your opp will use, predict, switch, thinking about the risk/reward of the move your doing, considering if its okay to let the pokemon die or you still need it in the battle, etc.

Edited by Norex
  • Like 2