New player introduction

Hey,

If you go by pro-playtime, I'm a bit late, but since I'm now starting to use Forum more, nows the time.

I started on Gold with a Friend, who introduced me to PRO. Since we try to play together there, I'm also playing silver, where I'm now halfway through Johto.

As an old timer for original Pokemon I'm most familiar with gen 1 and 2, thought I played gen 3 till first badge once. ^^

Becauso of this I'm still messing around with the newer mechanics to fully get a grip for them. (though I'm doing better than my friend who actually dislikes many of the new features)

Still it's been fun so far, and thanks to guides and wiki, I think I'll eventually get there (thogh I'll probably never get deep into PvP, not my cup of tea.)

Otherwise, I'm from germany, so please excuse any mistakes that causes to my English spelling.

If you've got questions, as I said, atm I'm running around in Johto and I'll probably check the forum from time to time.

Hi there, welcome to PRO!

Since you said you just started using the forums more, here are some sub-forums that might be helpful for you. Check them out.

Game Rules: The rules that include trading, and in-game chat can be found here. Make sure to give them a quick read.

Player Zone: You can find anything from guilds, suggestions, and general game talk here. It's best if you go ahead and explore yourself though. ^^

Trade Zone: You can advertise, sell, and buy your pokemon here.

Game guides: Find multiple guides here ranging from the story, to making money, to catching legendary pokemon.

Guilds: Check this page out if you're interested in discovering and joining a guild to meet new people.

Finally, feel free to join our Official PRO Discord server to stay up-to-date with new updates, or just have a chill time with the community.

So good luck and have fun!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey,

If you go by pro-playtime, I'm a bit late, but since I'm now starting to use Forum more, nows the time.

I started on Gold with a Friend, who introduced me to PRO. Since we try to play together there, I'm also playing silver, where I'm now halfway through Johto.

As an old timer for original Pokemon I'm most familiar with gen 1 and 2, thought I played gen 3 till first badge once. ^^

Becauso of this I'm still messing around with the newer mechanics to fully get a grip for them. (though I'm doing better than my friend who actually dislikes many of the new features)

Still it's been fun so far, and thanks to guides and wiki, I think I'll eventually get there (thogh I'll probably never get deep into PvP, not my cup of tea.)

Otherwise, I'm from germany, so please excuse any mistakes that causes to my English spelling.

If you've got questions, as I said, atm I'm running around in Johto and I'll probably check the forum from time to time.

Greetings from USA!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...