Can't progress in legendary beast pokemon quest.

Kumiho

Today i wanted to finish the legendary beast pokemon quest so i could catch my legendary pokemon as soon as possible, and after i got the last "seen data" i required from Raikou in Mt. Silver 3F, i went back to talk to Scientist Rey, but he didn't change his dialogues just as if i didn't get all the seen datas.

As you can see on the image i attached, i have Raikou, Entei and Suicune seen datas.

descarga.thumb.png.39bc8d296f4971de186e4531317e0556.png

G77PrhV.png

Today i wanted to finish the legendary beast pokemon quest so i could catch my legendary pokemon as soon as possible, and after i got the last "seen data" i required from Raikou in Mt. Silver 3F, i went back to talk to Scientist Rey, but he didn't change his dialogues just as if i didn't get all the seen datas.

As you can see on the image i attached, i have Raikou, Entei and Suicune seen datas.

[ATTACH type=full" width="660px" alt="157025]157025[/ATTACH]

Hi there @Kumiho

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please confirm to me that you've interacted with Entei at Johto Safari Mountain Zone, and Suicune at Tohjo Falls? As a reference, please check out the Legendary Megathread.

I'm looking forward to your reply, have a nice day.

Apparently it was Entei the pokemon i was missing, i may have gotten its seen data in a way that was not related to the quest, so it confused me since the NPC was asking for that, the seen data.

Sorry for wasting your time and thanks for your help!

G77PrhV.png

Apparently it was Entei the pokemon i was missing, i may have gotten its seen data in a way that was not related to the quest, so it confused me since the NPC was asking for that, the seen data.

Sorry for wasting your time and thanks for your help!

Hi @Kumiho

You might have encountered the Entei through bosses or other NPC's. That's a common issue with the requirements for the legendary beasts as well as Latios and Latias.

Thankfully you can continue the quest now, and don't worry about wasting my time, as you didn't. ^^

Since the issue has been solved, i'll be locking this thread. If you have any further problems or questions, feel free to make another one.

Thank you and have a lovely day!