New BR player

Hello, how are you? I'm a new player and I would like to know if there are any groups of Brazilians to talk to and help me with the game. I'm writing in English because I don't know if there is any kind of punishment for communicating in Portuguese. Anyway, thank you for your attention

• Like 1

Hi @BlurryFaceee

Welcome to PRO!

As Bhimoso has stated, it's fine if you speak in Portuguese as long as you use the "Other" chat in-game.

If you are interested in joining a guild, I recommend you to have a look at our guilds page, or if you want to engage with the whole community then I would like to invite you to our Official PRO Discord server. Not only can you talk with other players, but you can also stay up-to-date with new content and updates.

Additionally, the Player Zone is a good place to meet up with new people and talk about things as well, but i'll let you explore the rest by yourself. ^^

Good luck and have fun!

• Like 1

Hello, how are you? I'm a new player and I would like to know if there are any groups of Brazilians to talk to and help me with the game. I'm writing in English because I don't know if there is any kind of punishment for communicating in Portuguese. Anyway, thank you for your attention

tem o chat brasil, vc pode entrar nele usando o comando ''/cgjoin brasil'' no chat sem seguida deve sair de algum outro chat para ele aparecer usando ''/cgquit other'' por exemplo

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115

• 4 weeks later...