why do we say goodbye to moonmen?

Sgarac

So i recently went through rick and morty. I just cant get over the song goodbye moonmen. Everything feels so dull now. Its so sad and serene. Why cant there be a hello moonmen? How do i get over this perpetual agony we call life? What even is freedom? Is it the mere expression of being able to dictate what you will or wont do? I feel we do not know what the meaning of freedom is. We are all slaves to something and by that i mean our desires. I feel real freedom is not existing, think about the meeseeks from rick and morty the fulfill one purpose and then they cease existing. That is real freedom <3.

Sin_titulo-4.png

Damn. I love the meeseeks reference cause lookin at the impossibility of teaching jerry to properly play golf (lol) it really shows that without an easily fulfillable desire to reach a certain goal we are basically stuck in a not ending cycle of pain until we reach that goal as shown by the growing anger of the meeseeks. I think you are right, freedom itself can not exist in a way that pleases everybody as the concept of freedom is so individual that freedom itself can not be accomplished once a concept of freedom has been made up because a concept of freedom contradicts freedom itself. Therefore the true *freedom* is not to think but to be and have a reachable goal that keeps our thoughts from running wild as advocated by the meeseeks episode.

Damn. I love the meeseeks reference cause lookin at the impossibility of teaching jerry to properly play golf (lol) it really shows that without an easily fulfillable desire to reach a certain goal we are basically stuck in a not ending cycle of pain until we reach that goal as shown by the growing anger of the meeseeks. I think you are right, freedom itself can not exist in a way that pleases everybody as the concept of freedom is so individual that freedom itself can not be accomplished once a concept of freedom has been made up because a concept of freedom contradicts freedom itself. Therefore the true *freedom* is not to think but to be and have a reachable goal that keeps our thoughts from running wild as advocated by the meeseeks episode.

bruh you just took my deepness and went to space with that, this thread is blessed to have you

Sin_titulo-4.png