make it possible for non legends to get rerolled

Jhaydenite

Ive been in this game for so long, and knowing a bit of the complexities of the game. But im not the competitive type. I do play ranks but im not that good and i think not even average pvp player. Yet, i think its time you guys open this to everyone. Most top pvp players enjoys a lot of perks and even tourny winners, but what about regular players? Dont they also deserve to at least get themselves something? Idk if youd say it will break the economy but hey. Its been so broken since last year and now the megas are getting. Idk what else youd say about breaking the economy. So maybe its time to let this rerolling for every pokemon out there. Staffs do get their rewards for doing their jobs but what about players who farms a lot to get what they wanted? Restless huntings for the pokes thats so difficult to get then gets messed up by sync fails. Its due justice for this. Hear me out. Also an online pkmn game like this even have their pokes get rerolled so maybe plz. Just think of this.

Ty..peace

"but what about us" mentality.

Staff volunteer and put hours every day to keep this game running. For this they deserve reward.

Top PvPers do hundreds of battles every season and then once laddering need to compete on a tourney against other ladder players before they get any sort of worthwhile reward. This is also deserved.

"I PvP sometimes and I farm sometimes" isn't an accomplishment and doesn't deserve recognition nor reward.

Most top pvp players enjoys a lot of perks and even tourny winners, but what about regular players? Dont they also deserve to at least get themselves something?

Short and simple, no.

• Like 2