Offline Mode For Saving From Crashes

Srk007

Hi there as we all currently facing the problem Server crash and it is very annoying when it happens during Boss Battle, Safarizone,Bug Catching and rarest case is while encountering shiny or Event poke. To deal with this I have a idea but not sure if it is possible.

It should be like it saves the game data on device the player is using and when servers comes back it saves all the progress on the main online servers i.e Silver/Gold.

During Offline mode player can't interact With other players but can do all other stuffs just like a regular pokemon game.

Edited by srk007
  • Like 1

Seeing as PRO is an online game, where you're meant to interact with players, i don't see this as being implemented, though it's an ok suggestion. One of the main parts of PRO is that you can interact with other players, removing that would just make it like any other pokemon game

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I think you got confused with the title. The idea was to save people from crashes not to make the game offline forever or at players wish. But to save the data so they can enjoy the game crash free