Add a Barber Shop!

Joltyena

So, this came to mind as I remembered there is only one time you can customize your hair choices and that is through the start of the game/with the Magic Mirror. I figured that maybe its about time PRO added a few more hairstyles, and what better place to do so than through the Barber Shop! Afaik, there hasn't been many, if any, hair changes since I have played PRO so I would definitely like to see some of this to sort of shake things up a bit besides the usual adding in of outfits and mounts!

Hope this will be taken into some consideration, and hope you all have a wonderful day!

-Vector the Pooch

• Like 11
LightningV2.png

More hairstyles would be nice. As for the barbershop, I don't see a particular use since, as you said, we have magic mirror. What exactly would the barbershop add?

width=362px

https://i.ibb.co/NSG0Pfm/signature2.png[/img]

"Aren't you tired? Maybe you should go to sleep"

Do not contact staff members for private support. Especially not me as I would probably be just as lost as you.

More hairstyles would be nice. As for the barbershop, I don't see a particular use since, as you said, we have magic mirror. What exactly would the barbershop add?

Magic Mirror changes more than just your hair though. He is strictly talking about hair styles.

I would honestly get rid of the magic mirror altogether and create a "barbershop NPC". That way you are not forced to buy a coin capsule and you don't have to realy on someone else to get it for you.