Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.

You actually helped the newbies and the vets of PRO a lot more than some of the past staff members did. Which stands to be argued, why didn't they give you a shot? It was clearly earned by the work you put in, to which everyone can vouch for. Nevertheless, I wish you well in all of your endeavors and hope you get the recognition you deserve in anything else you commit to.

Good luck bro.:ValentineBulba:

• Like 1
b883fc84b57235e6fe57f409716ae68d.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey waleed :KuroGengarWave:

I'm not active on discord but got this info from somewhere, you are the reason I'm still playing this game thank you from bottom of my heart for helping me, Goodluck for your future

• Like 1

Let's clear some things up, there are reasons why people don't get picked up as staff. Waleed knows these reasons but didn't change them or tried to fix them.

Best of luck to him though, I brought him back to Dmod in the first place so I saw the potential.

• Like 3
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Sad to see you go Waleed. You did a lot for this game and helped so many people. You may not have become a CC, but you made a positive impact in PRO, and in my eyes that's worth more than some title. I wish you luck in the future, and if you ever do want to come back to team magma, even if not ingame, the door is open. Just let us know. :))

• Like 1
magmah6sx0.png

Thanks for your contribution in the game !

Best of luck in the future.

• Like 1

Please do not contact staff in private message for those reasons : Appealing a ban, reporting a player, looking for support, enquiring about the server/ forum status, applying to the team.

Free feel to use our General support if you need help;

To avoid any mistake, please, check our rules and where to report players :

Chat Rules | PvP Rules | Report Center | How to Report | Discipline Appeals | Punishment Policy

5fcc0e8e6db65204d3cbf08c872af342.jpg.9d82faecb2f3db44716d4a5bf66c6df0.jpg

Goodbye Waleed :(

You did a lot for this community without being asked and you were always there for both, new and old players.

Hope everything is fine and best of luck in whatever you're going through. Hope we can see you back, I, and many more, will definitely miss you.

• Like 1

"Because if there is something worth fighting for, it is life. Extinction is forever."

I remember when you first joined Discord. Time flies! You have undoubtedly shaped PRO and what it is today. I wish you nothing but the best and hope that you can come back one day to hang out again. Take care.

• Like 2